Most features are disabled for non logged in users. Please login or register to gain more access.
|Bids closing date||May 6, 2014 10:00 AM|
|Bids opening date||May 6, 2014 10:30 AM|
2merkato.com (Mar 18, 2014)
|Posted on||Mar 18, 2014|
|Bid document price||Birr 500.00|
|Bid bond||Birr 200,000.00|
Invitation for International Competitive Bid
1. Commercial Bank of Ethiopia (CBE) intended to procure Contact Center Solution with CRM that meets the bank’s technical and non-technical requirements.
2. The anticipated solution is expected to serve external customer and internal user support services with 150 seat/agent capacity & 300 call through IVR and total of 450 concurrent calls.
3. The winning vendor is expected to provide, install and implement the integrated Contact Center Solution (CCS) with Customer Relation Management (CRM) functionality and furnishing the Contact Centre sites based on turn-key approach that fulfils all the requirements presented in the document.
4. The Bid document shall be obtained from Commercial Bank of Ethiopia, Procurement Sub-Process, opposite to Vatican Embassy, next to Gibson Youth Academy, Facilities Management Building, 1st Floor, Room No. 101 against payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 500.00 (Five hundred birr) only during office hours (Monday to Friday 8:00-12:00a.m., 1:00–4:15p.m.; and Saturday 8:00-11:45a.m.). Presenting copy of renewed Trade License, Tax Clearance Certificate and VAT Registration Certificate is a must.
5. Bid proposal shall be accompanied by a bid security amount equivalent to Birr 200,000.00 (Two Hundred Thousand Birr) or equivalent in USD or Euro or Pound Sterling in the form of unconditional Bank Guarantee or Cash Payment Order (C.P.O). Bid security in any other form is not acceptable.
6. All bids must be deposited in the tender box prepared for this purpose at Commercial Bank of Ethiopia, Procurement Sub-Process, during office hours before May 6, 2014 at 10:00 a.m. at the place mentioned under no. 2 above.
7. Bid opening shall be held in the presence of bidders and/or their legal agents who wish to attend, on May 6, 2014 at 10:30 a.m. at the place mentioned under no. 2 above.
8. Failure to comply any of the conditions from 2 - 4 above shall result in automatic rejection.
9. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Procurement Sub-Process, P. O. Box 255, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, Tel. 251-11-372-2858, 251-11-372-28-26, Fax 251-11-372-28-89, www.combanketh.com., or www.2merkato.com.
10. The CBE reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.