Most features are disabled for non logged in users. Please login or register to gain more access.
|Bids closing date||Jul 7, 2021 05:00 PM|
|Bids opening date||Jul 8, 2021 10:30 AM|
Jun 10, 2021 )
|Posted on||Jun 10, 2021|
|Bid document price||100|
Floating Date: As of 18, June 2021
Closing date: 07, July 2021
Opening date: 08, July 2021
RFQ No.: 4064877
1. Ethio telecom invites all interested and eligible bidders by this National Competitive Bid for the procurement of “MSAG standardization” with RFQ No. 4064877 to sign a contract agreement with the finally awarded bidder(s). The bid remains floating from 18, June 2021 to 07, July 2021.
Bid documents can be obtained from ethio telecom South West Addis Ababa Zone, Room No. 212 during office hours upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00(One hundred birr only).
2. All interested bidders are expected to fulfill the requirements stated here below:
a) Bid Security valid for 148 days starting from bid opening time;
b) Bidders should have a valid and renewed trade license for the year.
c) Bidders should have VAT registration certificate.
d) Bidders should have valid Tax clearance certificate for the year.
e) Certificate of competency for construction Grade/Level Seven and above
3. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in the amount of Birr 30,000.00 (Birr Thirty Thousand only).
3.1 The bid bond shall be furnished in one of the following forms: -
a) Cash Deposit
b) Certified Cheque /CPO issued by a recognized domestic bank or
c) Bond issued by and/or confirmed through a recognized/reputable domestic bank.
3.2 The Bank that issues the bond as per 3.1 (c) here above shall unequivocally guarantee to pay the purchaser immediately upon the first written demand of payment. The Purchaser’s written demand of payment shall not be subject to any condition whatsoever.
3.3 The bond issuing Bank shall clearly incorporate the content stated under Clause here above on the issued bond.
4. Sealed bids marked as: “MSAG Standardization” with RFQ No. 4064877, and be addressed to:
South West Addis Ababa Zone
Sourcing and supply section
2nd Floor, Room No.212
Bid proposal will be received at the Old airport/ South West Addis Ababa Zone 2nd Floor, Room No.212, before or on 07, July 2021 until 05:00 P.M. Bids presented by any bidder after the closing date and time shall not be accepted.
5. Bids received in time and fulfilling the other formalities shall be opened in the presence of interested bidders or their legal representatives on 08, July 2021 at 10: 30A.M at Old airport, South West Addis Ababa Zone 2nd Floor, Room No.212.
6. Partial bid is not Allowed
7. Bidders are seriously advised to read and comply with the instructions provided in this bidding document.
8. No one is allowed to duplicate or transfer the bidding document that she/he acquired to participate under this invitation. Legally authorized agents shall collect the bidding documents for each principal they are representing.
9. Ethio telecom reserves the right to reject all or parts of this bid.
Note; bidding documents are available in soft copy thus, bidders are required to come up with removable memories (Flash Disc, CD, DVD)
Download 2merkato Tenders Android Mobile App by clicking here.
የ2merkato የጨረታ አገልግሎት አንድሮይድ ሞባይል መተግበርያን ሊንኩን እዚህ ጋር ተጭነው (ጠቅ አድርገው) ያውርዱ።
Please subscribe to our telegram channel (https://t.me/tender2merkato) and follow updates and announcements from 2merkato.
የቴሌግራም ቻነላችንን በመቀላቀል፣ አዳዲስ ነገሮች እንዲሁም ማሳሰቢያዎች ሲኖሩ ይከታተሉ።
Please subscribe to our YouTube channel and watch short videos on how to effectively use 2merkato’s tender service.
የዩቲዩብ ቻነላችንን በመቀላቀል፣ የጨረታ አገልግሎቱን እንዴት በደንብ መጠቀም እንዳለብዎት የሚያሳዩ ቪዲዮዎችና ሌሎችም ጠቃሚ መረጃዎች ይከታተሉ።