Most features are disabled for non logged in users. Please login or register to gain more access.
|Bids closing date||Jun 28, 2021 05:00 AM|
|Bids opening date||Jun 29, 2021 10:00 AM|
May 25, 2021 )
|Posted on||May 25, 2021|
|Bid document price||100.00|
Floating Date: As of June 01, 2021
RFQ, No. 4064690
Ethio telecom intends to sign a Master Frame Agreement (MFA) contract for one (1) year with a possibility of extension up to a maximum of 3 years with the finally awarded bidder/bidders. Hence, ethio telecom invites all interested and eligible bidders by this National Competitive Bid (NCB) for the procurement of C-Band 2.4 M VSAT Antenna Mast Pipe in MFA basis with RFQ No. 4064690. The Tender remains floating from June 01, 2021 to June 28, 2021.
1. Bid Documents can be obtained from Ethio Telecom’s Head Office,2nd Floor Room No. 304 during Office hours (Monday to Friday) upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 (one hundred only) or you can get the bid document from www.extratenders.com and www.afrotender.com starting from bid floating period.
2. Interested bidders are expected to fulfill the Requirements stated here below.
a) Availability of bid security with an amount of 100,000.00(One hundred thousand) ETB.
b) Availability of Letter of Authorization to sign the bid offers.
c) Bidders should have a valid and renewed trade license for the year.
d) Bidders should have VAT registration certificate.
e) Bidders Should Submit compliance statement form.
f) Bidders should submit Anti bribery plague form.
3. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in the amount of Birr 100,000.00 (Birr One Hundred Thousand only) for -Band 2.4 M VSAT Antenna Mast Pipe as indicated;
3.1. The bid bond shall be furnished in one of the following forms: -
a. Certified Cheque /CPO issued by a recognized domestic bank or
b. Bond issued by and/or confirmed through a recognized/reputable domestic bank.
3.2. The Bank that issues the bond as per 3.1 (b) here above shall unequivocally guarantee to pay the purchaser immediately upon the first written demand of payment. The Purchaser’s written demand of payment shall not be subject to any condition whatsoever.
3.3. The bond issuing bank shall clearly incorporate the content stated under Clause 3.2 here above on the issued bond.
4. Sealed bids marked as: “Tender for Supply of C-Band 2.4 M VSAT Antenna Mast Pipe in MFA basis with RFQ No. 4064690: and be addressed to:
Supply Chain Division
Head Quarter 2nd floor, Room No.211 B,
P. O. Box 1047, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
5. Bid proposal will be received at the Churchill Road, ethio telecom Head Quarter 2nd floor, Room No.211 B on or before June 28, 2021 until 5:00 P.M. Bids received after the closing time will be automatically rejected and shall be returned unopened to the bidder.
6. Bids received in time and fulfilling the other formalities shall be opened in the presence of interested bidders or their legal representatives at 10:00 A.M on June 29, 2021 at Churchill Road, ethio telecom Head Quarter 2nd floor, Room No.210.
7. No one is allowed to duplicate or transfer the bidding document that she/he acquired to participate under this invitation. Legally authorized agents shall collect the bidding documents for each principal they are representing.
8. Bidders are seriously advised to read and comply with the instructions provided in this bidding document.
9. Ethio Telecom reserves the right to reject all or parts of this bid.
Download 2merkato Tenders Android Mobile App by clicking here.
የ2merkato የጨረታ አገልግሎት አንድሮይድ ሞባይል መተግበርያን ሊንኩን እዚህ ጋር ተጭነው (ጠቅ አድርገው) ያውርዱ።
Please subscribe to our telegram channel (https://t.me/tender2merkato) and follow updates and announcements from 2merkato.
የቴሌግራም ቻነላችንን በመቀላቀል፣ አዳዲስ ነገሮች እንዲሁም ማሳሰቢያዎች ሲኖሩ ይከታተሉ።
Please subscribe to our YouTube channel and watch short videos on how to effectively use 2merkato’s tender service.
የዩቲዩብ ቻነላችንን በመቀላቀል፣ የጨረታ አገልግሎቱን እንዴት በደንብ መጠቀም እንዳለብዎት የሚያሳዩ ቪዲዮዎችና ሌሎችም ጠቃሚ መረጃዎች ይከታተሉ።