Most features are disabled for non logged in users. Please login or register to gain more access.
|Bids closing date||Jun 22, 2021 05:00 PM|
|Bids opening date||Jun 23, 2021 10:00 AM|
May 18, 2021 )
|Posted on||May 18, 2021|
|Bid document price||100.00 Birr|
|Bid bond||90,000 Birr|
Floating Date: As of May 31, 2021
RFQ NO. 4064569
1. Ethio telecom invites all interested and eligible bidders by this National Competitive Bid (NCB) for the procurement of “Single Phase Generator 5.5KW/220V” with RFQ No. 4064569. The Bid remains floating from May 31, 2021 to Jun 22, 2021.
Description of the Item/Asset/ Service
Single Phase Generator 5.5KW/220V
Bid documents can be obtained from ethio telecom’s Head Office, Room No. 207 during office hours (Monday to Friday) upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 (Birr One hundred only).
2. Interested bidders are expected to fulfill the Requirements stated here below:
a) Bid Security;
b) Availability of Letter of Authorization to sign the bid offers;
c) Anti-bribery pledge form;
d) Bidders should have a valid and renewed trade license for the year;
e) Bidders should have VAT registration certificate.
3. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in the amount of Birr 90,000.00 (Birr ninety thousand only).
3.1 The bid bond shall be furnished in one of the following forms: -
a) Certified Cheque /CPO issued by a recognized domestic bank or
b) Bond issued by and/or confirmed through a recognized /reputable Domestic bank.
3.2 The Bank that issues the bond as per 3.1 (b) here above shall unequivocally guarantee to pay the purchaser immediately upon the first written demand of payment. The Purchaser’s written demand of payment shall not be subject to any condition what so ever.
3.3 The bond-issuing bank shall clearly incorporate the content stated under Clause here above on the issued bond.
3.4 The Bid Security shall be issued in the name of the bidder’s that participated in the bid;
3.5 Sealed bids marked as: “Tender for the Supply of “Single Phase Generator 5.5KW/220V” with RFQ No. 4064569 and be addressed to:
Supply Chain Division
2nd Floor, Room No.211B,
P. O. Box 1047, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
4. Bid proposal will be received at ethio telecom, Head Quarter 2nd Floor, Room No. 211B, before or on Jun 22, 2021 5:00 P.M. Bids presented by any bidder after the closing date shall not be accepted.
5. Bids received in time and fulfilling the other formalities shall be opened in the presence of interested bidders or their legal representatives on Jun 23, 2021 at 10:00 A.M, at ethio telecom, Head Quarter 2nd Floor, Room No.210.
6. Partial bid is not allowed.
7. No one is allowed to duplicate or transfer the bidding document that she/he acquired to participate under this invitation.
8. Bidders are seriously advised to read and comply with the instructions provided in this bidding document.
9. Ethio telecom reserves the right to reject all or parts of this bid.
Download 2merkato Tenders Android Mobile App by clicking here.
የ2merkato የጨረታ አገልግሎት አንድሮይድ ሞባይል መተግበርያን ሊንኩን እዚህ ጋር ተጭነው (ጠቅ አድርገው) ያውርዱ።
Please subscribe to our telegram channel (https://t.me/tender2merkato) and follow updates and announcements from 2merkato.
የቴሌግራም ቻነላችንን በመቀላቀል፣ አዳዲስ ነገሮች እንዲሁም ማሳሰቢያዎች ሲኖሩ ይከታተሉ።
Please subscribe to our YouTube channel and watch short videos on how to effectively use 2merkato’s tender service.
የዩቲዩብ ቻነላችንን በመቀላቀል፣ የጨረታ አገልግሎቱን እንዴት በደንብ መጠቀም እንዳለብዎት የሚያሳዩ ቪዲዮዎችና ሌሎችም ጠቃሚ መረጃዎች ይከታተሉ።