Most features are disabled for non logged in users. Please login or register to gain more access.
|Bids closing date||May 31, 2021 05:00 PM|
|Bids opening date||Jun 1, 2021 10:00 AM|
Apr 24, 2021 )
|Posted on||Apr 24, 2021|
|Bid document price||100.00|
Floating Date: AS of May 06, 2021
RFQ. No: 4064262
1. Ethio telecom intends to sign a Master Frame Agreement (MFA) contract for one (1) year with a possibility of extension up to a maximum of 3 years with multiple awarded bidder/bidders at a fixed price rate. Hence, ethio telecom invites all interested and eligible bidders by this National Competitive Bid (NCB) for Network Cables, Optical Fiber Cables Equipment Installation and Commissioning (New OFC Cable Construction Backbone, Metro, FTTX and OSP Civil Works UG, MH & Duct Construction) with RFQ No. 4064262. The Tender remains floating from May 06, 2021 to May 31, 2021.
Description of items
Bid Security (ETB)
New OFC Cable Construction (Backbone, Metro, FTTX)and
OSP Civil Works (UG, MH and Duct Construction)
Bid documents can be obtained from ethio telecom’s Head Office, Room No. 201 during office hours (Monday to Friday) upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 (One Hundred Birr only). Bidders are required to bring Flash Disk or CD to collect the tender document since the tender document is large in size to be given in printable format.
2. Interested bidders are expected to fulfill the Requirements stated here below:
a) Bid Security;
b) Availability of Letter of Authorization to sign the bid offers;
c) Anti-bribery pledge form;
d) Bidders should have a valid and renewed trade license for the current year;
e) Bidders should have VAT registration certificate.
f) Tax clearance certificate for the year
3. The Bid must be accompanied by a bid security for the amount of 50,000 (Fifty thousand birr Only)
3.1 The bid bond shall be furnished in one of the following forms: -
a) Certified Cheque /CPO issued by a recognized domestic bank or
b) Bond issued by and/or confirmed through a recognized /reputable domestic bank.
3.2 The Bank that issues the bond as per 3.1 (b) here above shall unequivocally guarantee to pay the purchaser immediately upon the first written demand of payment. The Purchaser’s written demand of payment shall not be subject to any condition whatsoever.
3.3 The bond issuing bank shall clearly incorporate the content stated under Clause here above on the issued bond.
3.4 Sealed bids marked as: “Network Cables, Optical Fiber Cables Equipment Installation and Commissioning (New OFC Cable Construction Backbone, Metro, FTTX and (OSP Civil Works UG, MH & Duct Construction) “with RFQ No. 4064262 and be addressed to:
Supply Chain Division
2nd Floor, Room No.211B,
P. O. Box 1047, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
4. Bid proposal will be received at the Churchill Road, Head Quarter 2nd Floor, Room No.211B, before or on May 31, 2021 until 5:00 P.M. Bids presented by any bidder after the closing date and time shall not be accepted.
5. Bids received in time and fulfilling the other formalities shall be opened in the presence of interested bidders or their legal representatives on June 01, 2021 at 10:00 A.M, at Churchill Road, Head Quarter 2nd Floor, Room No.201.
6. After technical screening every bidder is allowed to draw only one site out of available expansion sites at the drawing date. Thus, bidders are advised to participate only for the tender. Further, bidders might not be restricted to draw only the above indicated sites after technical qualifications since there are other expansion projects in pipeline (OFC Cable Construction Backbone, Metro, FTTX and OSP Civil Works UG, MH & Duct Construction).
7. Multiple award sourcing strategy shall be used for the expansion project.
8. Bidder are seriously advised to read and comply with the instruction provided in this bidding document.
9. No one is allowed to duplicate or transfer the bidding document that she/he acquired to participate under this invitation.
10. Ethio telecom reserves the right to reject all or parts of this bid.
11. Partial bid is not allowed.
Download 2merkato Tenders Android Mobile App by clicking here.
የ2merkato የጨረታ አገልግሎት አንድሮይድ ሞባይል መተግበርያን ሊንኩን እዚህ ጋር ተጭነው (ጠቅ አድርገው) ያውርዱ።
Please subscribe to our telegram channel (https://t.me/tender2merkato) and follow updates and announcements from 2merkato.
የቴሌግራም ቻነላችንን በመቀላቀል፣ አዳዲስ ነገሮች እንዲሁም ማሳሰቢያዎች ሲኖሩ ይከታተሉ።
Please subscribe to our YouTube channel and watch short videos on how to effectively use 2merkato’s tender service.
የዩቲዩብ ቻነላችንን በመቀላቀል፣ የጨረታ አገልግሎቱን እንዴት በደንብ መጠቀም እንዳለብዎት የሚያሳዩ ቪዲዮዎችና ሌሎችም ጠቃሚ መረጃዎች ይከታተሉ።