|Address||Head Quarter, Churchill Road Head Quarter, 2nd floor, Room No. 214|
|Phone||+251 11 5505678|
|Fax||+251 11 5515777|
|Bids closing date||Apr 26, 2021 05:30 PM|
|Bids opening date||Apr 27, 2021 10:00 AM|
Mar 24, 2021 )
|Posted on||Mar 24, 2021|
|Bid document price||100.00|
Floating Date: As of April 02 ,2021
1) Ethio telecom invites all interested and eligible bidders by this National Competitive Bid (NCB) TRANSMISSION SYSTEM MAINTENANCE TOOLS KIT with RFQ No. 4054223-2. The Tender remains floating from April 02 ,2021 to April 26 ,2021.
Bid Documents can be obtained from Ethio Telecom’s Head Office, Room No. 211a during Office hours (Monday to Friday) upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr100.00 (Birr One Hundred only).
2) Interested bidders are expected to fulfill the Requirements stated here below.
a) Availability of bid security (Based on the form in the bidding document);
b) Availability of Letter of Authorization to sign the bid offers (Based on the form in the bidding document);
c) Anti-bribery pledge form (Based on the form in the bidding document);
d) Bidders should have a valid and renewed trade license for the year
e) Bidders should be VAT registered.
Bid Security Amount
Transmission System Maintenance tool kit
3) All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in the amount of Birr 100,000.00 (Birr One Hundred Thousand only).
3.1 The bid bond shall be furnished in one of the following forms: -
b) Certified Cheque /CPO issued by a recognized domestic bank or
c) Bond issued by and/or confirmed through a recognized/reputable domestic bank.
3.2 If the bidder wants to pay cash as stated under 3.1(a) above, the cash has to be deposited to ethio telecom account & bring cash deposit advice to ethio telecom finance before or on the closing date of the proposal and the bidder has to submit the receipt with the envelope (ethio will generate the receipt up on presentation of cash deposit advice).
3.3 The Bank that issues the bond as per 3.1 (b) here above shall unequivocally guarantee to pay the purchaser immediately upon the first written demand of payment. The Purchaser’s written demand of payment shall not be subject to any condition whatsoever.
3.4 The bond issuing bank shall clearly incorporate the content stated under Clause here above on the issued bond.
3.5 Sealed bids marked as: “Tender for Supply of, TRANSMISSION SYSTEM MAINTENANCE TOOLS KIT with RFQ No. 4054223-2 and be addressed to:
Ethio Telecom: Supply Chain Division
Head Quarter 2nd floor, Room No.211b,
P. O. Box 1047, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
Bid proposal will be received at the Churchill Road, Head Quarter 2nd floor, Room No.211b, April 26, 2021, until 5:30 P.M. Bids received after the closing time will be automatically rejected and shall be returned unopened to the bidder.
4) Bids received in time and fulfilling the other formalities shall be opened in the presence of interested bidders or their legal representatives at 10:00 A.M on, April 27,2021 at Churchill Road, Head Quarter 2nd floor, Room No. 210.
5) No one is allowed to duplicate or transfer the bidding document that she/he acquired to participate under this invitation.
6) Bidders are seriously advised to read and comply with the instructions provided in this bidding document.
7) Ethio telecom reserves the right to reject all or parts of this bid.