|Address||Head Quarter, Churchill Road Head Quarter, 2nd floor, Room No. 214|
|Phone||+251 11 5505678|
|Fax||+251 11 5515777|
|Bids closing date||Apr 26, 2021 05:00 PM|
|Bids opening date||Apr 27, 2021 10:00 AM|
Mar 24, 2021 )
|Posted on||Mar 24, 2021|
|Bid document price||100.00 Birr|
|Bid bond||50,000.00 Birr|
Floating Date: April 5, 2021 Closing Date: April 26, 2021
Ethio telecom intends to sign contract with the finally awarded bidder/bidders. Hence, we are pleased to invite all interested and eligible bidders by this Open National Competitive Bid (NCB) for the Procurement of Boom Barrier RFQ No. 4056683. Floating April 5, 2021, to. April 26, 2021.
1. The complete set of the Bidding Document can be obtained from Ethio Telecom’s Head Office, Room No. 201 during office hours (Monday to Friday) upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 (Birr One Hundred only).
2. Interested bidders are expected to fulfill the requirements stated here below.
a) Availability of Bid Security (50,000 Fifty Thousand Birr only)
b) Letter of Authorization
c) Anti-bribery pledge form;
d) Bidders should have a valid and renewed trade license for the year
e) VAT registration certificate.
f) Compliance statement form
g) Manufactured Authorization
3. All Bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security in the amount of Birr 50,000.00 (Fifty Thousand Birr).
4. The Bid Security shall be furnished in one of the following forms:
a. Certified Cheque /CPO issued by a recognized domestic bank or
b. Bond issued by and/or confirmed through a recognized/reputable domestic bank.
4.1 The bank that issue the bond as per 4. (b) here above shall unequivocally guarantee to pay the purchaser immediately upon the first written demand of payment. The purchaser’s written demand of payment shall not be subject to any conditions whatsoever.
4.2 The bid bond issuing bank shall clearly incorporate the content stated under the clause here above on the issued bond.
5. Sealed bids marked as: “National Competitive Bid (NCB) for the Procurement of Boom Barrier.
Shall be addressed and delivered to:
Supply Chain Division,
2nd floor, Room No.2011/ B
P. O. Box 1047, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
On or before April 26, 2021. Until 5:00 P.M,
The bids presented by any bidder after the closing date shall be rejected.
6. Bids received on time and fulfilling the other formalities shall be opened in the presence of interested bidders or their legal representatives on April 27, 2021, at 10: 00 A.M, at ET’s Head Quarter, 2nd floor, Room No.210.
7. No one can duplicate or transfer the Bidding Document that she/he acquired to participate under this invitation.
8. Bidders are strongly advised to read and comply with the instructions provided in the Bidding Document.
9. Ethio Telecom reserves the right to reject all or parts of this bid.