Most features are disabled for non logged in users. Please login or register to gain more access.
|Bids closing date||Mar 18, 2021 05:00 PM|
|Bids opening date||Mar 19, 2021 10:00 AM|
Feb 12, 2021 )
|Posted on||Feb 12, 2021|
|Bid document price||100.00 Birr|
|Bid bond||1000000.00 Birr|
Floating Date: February 22, 2021.
Closing date: March 18, 2021.
RFQ No. 4056253.
1. Ethio telecom invites all interested and eligible bidders by this National Competitive Bid for the procurement of Contact Center Headset with RFQ No. 4056253 to sign a Master Frame Agreement for one year with possible extension up to three years with the finally awarded bidder(s).
The bid remains floating from February, 22, 2021to March 18,2021.
Bid documents can be obtained from ethio telecom Head Office, Room No. 201A during office hours upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 (Birr One Hundred only).
2. All interested bidders are expected to fulfill the requirements stated here below:
a) Bid Security (ETB 100,000.00).
b) Availability of Letter of Authorization to sign the bid offers;
c) Availability of manufacturer authorization letter from the manufacturer
d) Bidders should have a valid and renewed trade license for the year
e) Bidders should have VAT registration certificate
f) Anti-bribery pledge form
g) Sample must be submitting with proposal.
3. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in the amount of Birr 100,000.00 (Birr one Hundred Thousand only) or equivalent amount in USD/Euro/Pound Sterling.
3.1.The bid bond shall be furnished in one of the following forms: -
a) Certified Cheque /CPO issued by a recognized domestic bank or
b) Bond issued by and/or confirmed through a recognized/reputable domestic bank.
c) Cash Deposit Advise.
3.2.The Bank that issues the bond as per 3.1 (b) here above shall unequivocally guarantee to pay the purchaser immediately upon the first written demand of payment. The Purchaser’s written demand of payment shall not be subject to any condition whatsoever.
3.3.The bond issuing Bank shall clearly incorporate the content stated under Clause here above on the issued bond.
3.4.Sealed bids marked as: “Tender for the Supply of Contact Center Headset with RFQ No. 4056253”, and be addressed to:
Supply Chain Division
2nd Floor, Room No.211B,
P. O. Box 1047, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
Bid proposal will be received at the Churchill Road, Head Quarter 2nd Floor, Room No.211B, Before or on March 18, 2021, until 5:00 P.M. Bids presented by any bidder after the closing date and time shall not be accepted.
4. Bids received in time and fulfilling the other formalities shall be opened in the presence of interested bidders or their legal representatives on March 19,2021 at 10:00 A.M, at Churchill Road, Head Quarter 2nd Floor, Room No.201A.
5. Partial bid is Not Allowed.
6. Bidders are seriously advised to read and comply with the instructions provided in this bidding document.
7. No one is allowed to duplicate or transfer the bidding document that she/he acquired to participate under this invitation. Legally authorized agents shall collect the bidding documents for each principal they are representing.
8. Ethio telecom reserves the right to reject all or parts of this bid.