Most features are disabled for non logged in users. Please login or register to gain more access.
|Bids closing date||Jan 25, 2021 04:00 PM|
|Bids opening date||No Specific Opening Date & Time|
Jan 12, 2021 )
|Posted on||Jan 12, 2021|
Invitation to Bid
Reference No. 83372726
GIZ - Support to Responsible Agricultural Investments (S2RAI II) Project, would like to invite all interested bidders/consulting firms who are eligible to participate in this open tender, are herewith requested to submit their proposals for “The Rollout of Commercial Agricultural Information System (CAMIS) in Amhara and Gambella Region.”.
Interested bidders who fulfill the following criteria can request the bid document via an email address firstname.lastname@example.org starting from Wednesday, 13th of January 2021, 8:00 am.
Tasks to be performed by the contractor
The main task to be performed by the contractor is the rollout of CAMIS application in Amhara and Gambella regional states to capacitate the partner organizations in digital land investment management and monitoring system.
The contractor is responsible for providing the following services:
· Design and install data center
· Customize and install CAMIS software on a server
· Configure CAMIS application and relevant data set in each workstation in Wenberma woreda (23 agricultural investment projects) and Gambella Zuria woreda (153 investment projects) in Amhara and Gambella region respectively.
· Supervise and support the operation of the data encoding in the farm management and the whole process in the second pilot woredas Debre Elias (13 investment projects) and Gambella region respectively.
· Develop a functionality that can link with google earth.
· Develop a functionality that can link CAMIS with Google Earth for visualization of the large-scale agricultural investments using freely available satellite imagery.
· Period of assignment: From February 1/2021 until December 31/2021.
Expertise and Qualifications required
The bidder is required to provide personnel who are suited to filling the positions described, on the basis of their CVs, the range of tasks involved and the required qualifications.
The below-specified qualifications represent the requirements to reach the maximum number of points.
Tasks of the team leader
· Overall responsibility for the whole packages of the contractor (quality and deadlines)
· Coordinating and ensuring communication with GIZ, partners and others involved in the project
· Regular reporting in accordance with deadlines
Qualifications of the team leader
· Education/training: University degree in software engineering, computer science, or other related disciplines;
· General professional experience: 10 years of professional experience in the system development projects;
· Specific professional experience: 4 years in CAMIS and NRLAIS development project management;
· Leadership/management experience: 2 years of management/leadership experience as a project team leader or manager in a software development company;
· Regional experience: 5 years of experience in projects in Ethiopia;
· Development Cooperation (DC) experience: 6 years of experience in DC projects
· Other: Experience in agricultural information & cadastre system development and profound knowledge on agricultural investment business process and the Land Administration Domain Model (LADM).
Tasks of database expert
· Ensure the database of CAMIS is well configured to the requirements of the regions business process.
· Ensure all the required data encoded to CAMIS database.
· Provide CAMIS training
Qualifications of a database expert
· Education/training: A university degree in informatics, software engineering, computer science or other related disciplines;
· General professional experience: 5 years of experience in database administration and implementation of enterprise-level database;
· Specific professional experience: experience in CAMIS and NRLAIS development and implementation;
· Regional experience: experience in Ethiopia;
· Development Cooperation (DC) experience: working experience with GIZ or other development cooperation;
Tasks of GIS expert
Qualifications of GIS expert
Tasks of Network or IT expert
Qualifications of GIS expert
- Education/training: A university degree in networking and IT, computer science or other related disciplines;
- General professional experience: 4 years of experience in designing and implementation of network infrastructure for the data centre;
- Specific professional experience: experience in CAMIS and NRLAIS network configuration;
- Regional experience: experience in Ethiopia;
- Development Cooperation (DC) experience: working experience with GIZ or other development cooperation;
- Other : Experience in agricultural information and cadastre system development projects;
Soft skills of team members
In addition to their specialist qualifications, the following qualifications are required of team members:
- Team skills
- Communication skills
- Sociocultural competence
- Efficient, partner- and client-focused working methods
- Interdisciplinary thinking
How to Apply:
All bids must be delivered/submitted physically to the address below at or before 4:00 PM on Monday, 25th of January 2021.
· Bidders should submit their Technical and Financial Proposals as per the issued tender document.
· The financial offer should list the daily fees charged for this contract, as per GIZ template. The technical offer should include the approach taken by the consulting firm and showcase its previous work in the areas listed above.
· GIZ – Support to Responsible Agricultural Investments (S2RAI II) Project reserves the right to cancel the bid fully or partly.
The address referred above to submit your Technical and Financial Offers is:
Kirkos Sub City, Kebele 18, Beside Jupiter Hotel,
Kazanchis, Bloom Tower 9th Floor,
P.O.Box 100009 Addis Ababa, Ethiopia