International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC)
Invitation to bid for the supply various items mentioned below
ICRC is an independent, neutral organization ensuring humanitarian protection and assistancefor victims of war and other situations of violence.
Within the framework of its assistance program in Ethiopia, the ICRC intends to procure the below mentioned items for COVID-19 emergency response.
- 1700 (One Thousand Seven Hundred) units of travel bags 55 lt, with a possibility of quantity increase or decrease.
- 42500 PCS or 21250 pairs of examination gloves
- 700 PCS of Girl dresses (What we call in Amharic “Shittie”)
- 3000 PCS of Washable diaper for newly born babies (Abujedi type)
- Medical items (Suppliers are expected to submit manufacturer profile together with their offer)
- 100 PCS of Hospital bed
- 20 PCS of Stretcher foldable
- 14 PCS of Stretcher (carrier with movable side rail on wheels) suitable for Ambulance
- 20 PCS of Stethoscope, Adult (dual head chest piece)
- 34 PCS of Wheel chairs for Adult
- 34 PCS of Examination couch adjustable
- 14 PCS of Emergency Trolley
- 14 PCS of IV stand for glucose holder
- 34 PCS of Stepladders
- The ICRC now invites sealed bid from eligible qualified suppliers and with a renewed business license valid for the current year
- Bidders are expected to produce:
- • Copy of a renewed business license.
- • Copy of VAT registration Certificate
- • As we are refunded back the VAT, we need recent copy of VAT declaration you made for the concerned Authority with a summary fiscal reading rep, which is a very important point for our evaluation criteria.
- • Tax Identification Number (attach copy of the certificates)
- • Relevant document which can show your past performance and experience working with International NGOs or Embassy.
- Sealed envelope with sample (Note: for medical items our team will visit samples in your shop)
- Address for submission of offer and sample:
- ICRC Logistics Center Addis Ababa
- Bole Sub city Kebele 12/13 from Sahalitemiheret square on the road to Jacross next
- to Meta Brewery Store.Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Tel.: +251 (011) 6478300 Mobile: +251911423110
- Fax: +251 (011) 6478301
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submission of bid should read as on or before 25/May/2020
- Bids will be opened on the same date in the afternoon without the presence of bidders and will be notified very shortly.
- For the winner supplier delivery of item is to be read as 15 /fifteen/ days after award. Or bidder can specify possible short delivery time.
- Payment will be effected by ICRC after full delivery of mentioned goods in good condition and with the presence of credit invoice to ADD ICRC Warehouse.
- Our name and tin for invoice is ICRC and 0001064591
- All conditions not mentioned herein shall be governed by the ICRC General Conditions for purchase.
- Failure to comply with any of the above conditions will result in automatic rejection of the bid.
ICRC reserves the right to reject the tender fully or partially without any reason
If you have any question related to this request, please do not hesitate to contact us via +251911423110 (It will be better if you call only at time of working hour)