INVITATION TO BID
The Lutheran World Federation Ethiopia is an international humanitarian organization implementing emergency and development projects in various parts of the country. The organization plans to contract out a construction work of Small Scale Irrigation Project, to benefit 200 refugees in Bambasi Refugee camp and 200 members of the hosting communities in Dabus and Womba kebeles located in Bambasi Woreda of Benishangul-Gumz Regional State. The construction works include two (2) head works and Appurtenant called Dabus and Womba sites Canals, Flumes and Canal Off takes.
Therefore, Lutheran World Federation invites interested, eligible and qualified bidder/contractors of WC-5 and above for furnishing the necessary labor, materials and equipment for the required construction and completion of the planned Small Scale Irrigation activities located in Bambasi Woreda, Assosa Zone of Benshangul Gumuz Regional State.
- Interested bidders must fulfill the following criteria.
Bidders must have renewed and valid business license and registration certificate from Ministry of construction and registered for VAT.
- Interested eligible bidders can purchase a complete set of bidding document against a non-refundable payment of ETB 200 (Two Hundred Birr) from LWF World Service Ethiopia Head Office, Room No 25 Addis Ababa.
- Bidders should submit separate Technical and Financial proposals (original and copy for both) enclosed in a wax sealed envelope clearly marked “Proposal for Small Scale Irrigation Project, Bambasi Woreda” and marking the inner envelops as “Technical Proposal” and “Financial Proposal”.
- All bids must be accompanied by a bid bond of Birr 30,000.00 /Thirty Thousand Birr/ only in the form of CPO issued in the name of Lutheran World Federation World Service Ethiopia. The CPO should be enclosed in the bid separately from the technical and financial proposals.
- Bids must be deposited in a tender box situated in the LWF World Service Ethiopia office Addis Ababa by the address indicated below before the closing date. Bids must be submitted on the official working hours, Monday to Friday from 8:30 A.M -12:00 P.M in the morning and from 01:30 P.M to 4:30 P.M in the afternoon.
- Bid will be closed on 26 May 2020 at 2:00 P.M and late bids will be rejected
- The bid will be opened on 28 May 2020 at 2:00 P.M in the presence of bidders or their legal representatives at the LWF World Service Ethiopia Head Office Addis Ababa.
- Bidders should submit their company profile, recommendation letters and other credentials from recognized firms showing their previous experiences in similar construction activities.
- Bidders may obtain further information from LWF World Service Ethiopia office using Tel Numbers 0976-019077/0911-204306
- Constructionoftheworksshallbecompletedwithinamaximumof90(ninety)calendardaysstartingfromthe commencement of the work.
- Bidders are required to fill all the necessary details requested in the bid document and bids should be signed and sealed.
- LWF World Service Ethiopia reserves the right to accept or reject any or all of the bids without providing any reason thereof.
Lutheran World Federation
Arada Sub city, Woreda 6
Opposite to Amist kilo, AAU Technology Institute and Behind Dashen Bank Building P.O. Box 40132
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia