Most features are disabled for non logged in users. Please login or register to gain more access.
|Bids closing date||January 24, 2020,6:00 local time or 12:00hrs|
|Bids opening date||January 24, 2020,8:00 local time or 14:00 hrs|
Jan 10, 2020 )
|Posted on||Jan 10, 2020|
REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL (RFP) No.04/2019
(only National Companies are Eligible)
DESIGN OF DIFFERENT OPTIONS OF ELEVATED WATER TOWERS
Splash International (hereinafter “Splash”), is a civil society organization registered and operational in Ethiopia since 2013 under certificate number 3038, and recently re-registered by the FDRE Agency for Civil Society Organization as a foreign organization in accordance with the newly approved Civil Society Organizations Proclamation No. 1113/2019.
Splash International is currently implementing the School WASH program entitled “WASH in School for Everyone “to improve the health status of all public schools in Addis Ababa City. Splash International invites all interested and eligible local consultants to design safe, durable, and cost-effective water Tower options that operate critical water deliver points such as handwashing, drinking stations, shower room, water Taps fixed in Toilet stalls with standard pressure head and discharge.
Application Producer and bid submission deadline:
1. Splash International/Ethiopia invites sealed bids from eligible consultant minimum category IV consulting Engineers, General or Architectural & Engineering Consultants, and valid license from the Ministry of Urban Development & Construction or its equivalent from Ministry of Water, Irrigation, and Energy.
2. Bidders who meet the eligibility requirement can obtain Terms of References (ToR) from Splash International/Ethiopia office from January 13 to 15, 2020 during office hours.
Attention: Finance and Operation Manager
Bole Sub-city, in front of Ethiopian Civil Service University at Palm Building 4th floor
Tel. +251-251 118 29 6500
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
3. Bids must be delivered to the address described above on or before 6:00 local time or 12:00hrs on January 24, 2020.
4. Bids shall be valid for a period of 120 days after Bid Opening and must be accompanied by security of 2% of the estimated contract value in the form of unconditional Bank guarantee
5. The Bid will be open in Splash office in the presence of the bidders who wish to attend on the same date of closing at 8:00 local time or 14:00hrs
6. Splash reserves the right to accept or reject all or any parts of the bid at any time without assigning any reason whatsoever. Interested bidders may obtain further information calling at Tel: +251-1118296500 office hours or through email: Befekadu@splash.org or Henok@splash.org or Ashenfi@spalsh.org
|Address||Bole sub-city, Woreda 08 Palm Building Office No. 202 in front of Civil service University on the way to CMC Road|
|Phone||+251-251 118 29 6500|