EAST AFRICAN TRADING HOUSE PLC
Invitation to bid
International Competitive Bid (ICB)
Bid Reference No.:001/19
Invitation to Bid for Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Solution
- East African Trading House(EATH) invites interested bidders for the supply, implementation and Support of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Solution.
- The bid will be conducted in line with the relevant rules, regulations and procedures stipulated on the company's internal SOP for international bid.
- Interested bidders can collect the bid document as below;
- When - Starting from November 1, 2019 during office hours (8:30 AM - 12:00 noon and 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM).
- Where – Mexico, Near Agazian Primary School, Besh Gebeya, East African Trading House PLC.
- Requirement - non-refundable fee of birr 200.00 (Two hundred birr only); a copy of Renewed Trade License and VAT Registration Certificate.
- All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of Birr 50,000.00 (Fifty Thousand Birr only) in the form of CPO. Bid Security in any other form shall not be acceptable. Bid security shall be placed in a separate envelope and be submitted in the tender box together with the technical envelop and financial envelope.
- All bids must be submitted on or before December 2, 2019, 05:00 PM at Bole Medhanialem Building, 5th floor,East African Trading House (EATH).
- All bids received before the closing date and time will be opened in the presence of the bidders' legal representatives on December 5, 2019 at 3:00 PM at the head office (Bole Medhanialem Building, 5th floor,East African Trading House (EATH).
- Failure to comply with the above shall result in automatic rejection.
- EATH reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the ICT department, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia,