ኢንተርናሽናል ኮሚቲ ኦፍ ዘ ሬድ ክሮስ
|Address||Bole Sub-city Kebele 12/13, next to Egziabeherab Church around gurd sholla.|
|Phone||+251 11 6478300|
|Fax||+251 11 6478301|
|Bids closing date||Oct 15, 2019 12:00 PM|
|Bids opening date||No Specific Opening Date & Time|
Oct 7, 2019 )
|Posted on||Oct 7, 2019|
International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC)
Expression of interest for private companies /consultants/, who are having proven experience in translation service
ICRC is an independent, neutral organization ensuring humanitarian protection and assistance for victims of war and other situations of violence. Within the framework of its assistance program in Ethiopia, the ICRC wants to commission the consultant to have proven experience in training and translating guidelines/manuals from Amharic to Afaan Oromo language.
1. The ICRC is now interested to have a detail company profile from companies who are engaged in translation service, we need a translation of Amharic to Afaan Oromo for this purpose only.
2. Regarding a number of pages, it will have a total of 163 pages.
3. Time frame needed for translation is 3 /three/ weeks (five working days per week)
4. A renewed business license valid for the year 2019 (2011 E. C.), is a must to attach.
5. The consultant should have the following qualifications:
6. Bidders are expected to attach the below essential documents too.
7. The sealed envelope is to be submitted to our office on or before Tuesday, October 15/2019 at 12:00 noon. Address for submission of offer:
ICRC Logistics Center Addis Ababa
Bole Sub-city Kebele 12/13, next to Egziabeherab Church around gurd sholla.
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Tel.: +251 (011) 6478300 Mobile: +251911423110
Fax: +251 (011) 6478301
8. Envelops will be opened on the same date in the afternoon without the presence of bidders and will be notified very shortly.
9. A term of reference /TOR/ will be given for selected consultants only to provide us their competitive offer.
10. Once a consultant is chosen the contract agreement will be signed with the winner, and payment will be effected after completion of the work. A credit invoice should be given to ICRC while requesting payment.
11. All conditions not mentioned herein shall be governed by the ICRC General Conditions for consultancy.
12. Failure to comply with any of the above conditions will result in an automatic rejection of the bid.
ICRC reserves the right to reject the tender fully or partially without any reason
If you have any questions related to this request, please do not hesitate to contact us via +251911423110 (It will be better if you call only at the time of working hour).