Invitation for Expression of Interest (EoI) for the provision of Security Services for Addis Ababa, Hawassa, Gambella, Assosa, Bahirdar, Mekele and Jijiga field offices.
To Register for Review and Pre-Qualification as Security Services to UNICEF in Ethiopia
The United Nations International Children’s Fund (UNICEF) Invite interested bidders to Submit Expression of Interest (EoI) for the provision of security services. To respond to this Eol, all interested bidders are required to submit filled questionnaires along with their proposal. The questioner for the EOI can be accessed using the following link.
The bidders will be assessed and qualified for registration based on the completeness of valid documents submitted. The following listed are criteria’s used for the assessment of EOI.
- 5 years’ experience working with an experienced international organization for the provision of security services.
- All guards and supervisors should NOT have any criminal record/background an official document from Police or local authorities are required.
- Company to have the capacity to provide all guards with adequate security training, training refresher, and security surveillance.
- Supervisor and guards to speak basic English, if possible.
- The company must provide all guards with uniform and basic equipment.
- Must ensure that security personnel is given sufficient rest-days in accordance with the labor laws.
- Company to provide both male and female guards.
- Must submit proof that their security personnel has proper knowledge in the following:
Well-established companies having excellent capacities and experience with reputable clients are encouraged to submit for this bid.
UNICEF fully reserves the right to accept or reject registration.
The Complete documents must be submitted NOT later than 13th February 2019 10:00 am
Bids should be submitted either to or UNICEF-UNECA Compound, Zambezi Building, 2nd floor or UNICEF field office submitted in any one of the two locations provided below