Most features are disabled for non logged in users.
|Biding closing date||17 August 2018|
|Bids opening date||No Specific Opening Day|
2merkato.com (ቱመርካቶ.ኮም) (Aug 7, 2018)
|Posted on||Aug 7, 2018|
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI)
DESCRIPTION OF REQUIREMENTS
The United Nations Economic Commission for Africa (UNECA) in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia hereby seeks Expression of Interest (EOI) from qualified and expreineced vendors with valid license for Air Ambulance service to provide Emergency Medical Evacuation Services for the UN Health Care Center which provides service for UN staff and their eligible dependants.The vendor is required to have approval by the UN Aviation Section (New York or Geneva). The service requirements include the following:
1) Provide Standard Emergency air ambulance services within the country to move a critical patient from a remote location to the capital as well as from Addis Ababa to another country abroad,
2) Identification of competent treating team in the best practical facility in the country of destination,
3) Timely arrangement of Ground Ambulance Services to pick up patient from medical facility at current location and on arrival at destination,
4) Assess the patient’s condition before take-off and document such,
5) Organizes landing permit and other permits that are required to fly over different flying zones and access to tarmarc for ground ambulance.
•The overall objective of the agreement following this solicitation is to provide the state-of-the art patient care during flight to get the patient to the appropriate medicalized center.
•To establish a business agreement with the vendor that reduces time spent on outsourcing when an emergency arises and ensure 24 hours/7days access to the air ambulance services.
•To establish standardized emergency preparedness by the UN clinic and a better life saving strategy during emergencie.
Vendors who express their interest will be invited to participate in Request for Proposal(RFP).
UNECA is precluded from entering into a contract with vendor that is not fully registered with United Nations Global Market lace (UNGM) anddid not obtaine UN Global Market Place (UNGM) Vendor ID Number. Thus, only those vendors who are registered or provisionally registered or have started their registration process in UNGM will be eligible to receive the solicitation document-RFP. (Use https://www.ungm.orgwebsite to registere at UNGM:).
Interested vendors who fullfill the above requirements are required to submitte the completed Vendor Response Form plus all required supplemental documentations through the above mentioned e-mail addresses on or before 17 August 2018.Please direct all your queries to United Nations Economic Commission for Africa using the email provided above.
Vendors interested in participating in this planned solicitation process should complete the Vendor Response Form (Found at https://www.un.org/Depts/ptd/node/add/interest-expressed?EOI=EOIUNECA15388) and email it to UNECA before the closing date set forth above.