Call for Expression of Interest
Prequalification of Suppliers and Contractors
Tender Ref No. ILRI-AA/SC/003/23
The International Livestock Research Institute ILRI is a CGIAR research center, a global research partnership for a food-secure future. CGIAR science is dedicated to reducing poverty, enhancing food and nutrition security, and improving natural resources and ecosystem services. Its research is carried out by 15 CGIAR centers in close collaboration with hundreds of partners, including national and regional research institutes, civil society organizations, academia, development organizations, and the private sector.
ILRI is in the process of pre-qualifying suppliers and contractors. For this purpose, All eligible suppliers and contractors are invited to apply and submit up-to-date information in accordance with the registration guidelines below. ILRI has appointed SRM eProcurement as the consultant for this project. The prequalification process will therefore be conducted online via SRM eProcurement Portal. Interested suppliers and contractors should access and register through the link https://www.srmhub.com/published-tenders5458/ilri-ethiopia-5458 or go to www.srmhub.com and select ILRI under the “Apply Tender” tab. SRM will examine the documents to determine completeness, general orderliness, and sufficiency of response.
- This invitation for Pre-qualification is open to potential applicants who are able to demonstrate proven technical, financial, and managerial capacity to supply the listed goods, services, and works.
- Interested bidders will access and register on www.srmhub.com for more information and the step-by-step application process available on the supplier’s dashboard.
- The registration process shall involve the completion of a mandatory electronic questionnaire and the upload of requisite documents. A vendor guide, supplier manual, and necessary documents shall be available for guidance on the supplier’s dashboard. You are advised to download and review these documents before beginning the application process.
- Bidders may request clarification in relation to the prequalification by submitting a written request using the Contact Us functionality of the supplier dashboard, until 19 June 2023. Explanations or interpretations provided by personnel other than through this means will not be considered binding or official. Suppliers and contractors may also seek clarification using the following emails; email@example.com; H.Fekadu@cgiar.org; B.Bezabih@cgiar.org
- Please note that this notice does not constitute an invitation to bid for goods and services indicated but it is meant to enable the preparation of a list of suppliers and contractors from whom goods and services may be procured when the need arises.
- The successful applicants will be registered in ILRI Ethiopia’s supplier database. The organization will only deal with the firms that are registered.
- ILRI reserves the right to request for submission of additional information from applicants or any other credible source and to visit and inspect the business premises of the applicant to verify the information given.
- The organization will ensure that information received from Companies is treated with the utmost confidentiality and shall be for the sole use of the organization (ILRI)
- The pre-qualified suppliers and contractors are required to immediately advise the organization of any significant change in its financial, technical capacity, ownership, or holdings it may have.
- The application of this call closes on 19 June 2023 at 17:00 hours.
- ILRI will examine the documents to determine completeness, general orderliness, and sufficiency of response. Failure to complete the electronic questionnaire and/or to provide answers to any further questions or requested additional information for clarification may result in the supplier's disqualification.
- ILRI reserves the right to accept or reject any application either in whole or in part and is not bound to give reasons for its decision.
International Livestock Research Institute (ILRI)
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia