GIZ Addis Ababa Office Would Like to Invite All Interested and Eligible Local Suppliers for the Supply of Different IT Equipment
For IT Equipment.
The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH would like to invite all interested and eligible local suppliers to submit technical specifications, financial offers, and warranty period for the below listed IT Equipment.
|1||Medium-duty copy machine (Multifunctional Printer)|| Pieces
|2||A4 Laserjet Printer B/W and color||Pieces||01||II|
|3||24” FHD LED Monitor||Pieces||12||III|
Bid Reference Number: 91172750
Submission deadline: 16.06.2023 (4:00 pm in the afternoon)
Any eligible local supplier interested in accepting the GIZ-Office proposal for supplying the above-mentioned item is welcome to submit technical specifications, Financial Offer, and warranty period to the GIZ Main Office located behind Intercontinental Hotel. The submissions must be in an envelope and clearly labeled with the reference number 91172750. For the detailed specifications please refer to the documents in the zip folder.
Special conditions and instructions:
- Supplier must attach a valid TIN, VAT, and a current renewed business license.
- Supplier must have a legal invoice.
- Supplier must clearly indicate whether the price offer is before or after 15% VAT.
- Technical specifications should be detailed descriptions of the items. Legal Documents/ business licenses will not be considered technical specifications.
- Your offer might be rejected or disqualified if technical specifications and financial offers are not submitted separately if the reference number is not indicated on the envelope and if legal documents/licenses are submitted as technical specifications.
- The offer should be submitted in the language of the tender documents.
- For financial offers, use the provided price sheet form.
- Financial offer currency must be in ETB (Ethiopian Birr).
- The validity date of your offer should be 60 days.
- The place of delivery is GIZ Office, Addis Ababa. The delivery time must be within 15 working days after the official order is given.
- Payment will be settled after delivery and presentation of a valid invoice.
- GIZ purchase terms and conditions will be applicable.
- Supplier should provide a certificate of origin for the items to be offered in the absence of a certificate of origin supplier shall fill out the attached self-declaration checklist.
- GIZ office has the right to cancel the tender fully or partially.
For any clarifications, kindly contact the GIZ Country Office latest by 02.06.2023 using the below contact details. Any information on clarification or any amendment to this tender will be publicized until 09.06.2023 on the GIZ website under the link Bidding opportunities (giz.de), on 2merkato website or you can request for the same information via ET_Goods_Quotation@giz.de
Email : ET_Goods_Quotation@giz.de
GIZ reserves the right to cancel the tender partially or fully.
We look forward to hearing from you
Deutsche Gesellschaft fuer Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH
|Address||German Development Cooperation Office Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Phone||+251 11 518 0200|
|Mobile||+251 92 084 4540|
|Fax||+251 11 554 0764|