CISP (Comitato Internazionale per lo Sviluppo dei Popoli), also known as the International Committee For the Development of Peoples invites interested eligible potential contractors under category GC/BC-8 for the construction of 500 (five hundred) Family Latrines with Dry Pit
INVITATION TO BID
BID Number: CISP/AICS- AID 12279/ETH/01/HUDEPE-01/2023
TO: ALL CIVIL WORKS CONTRACTORS WITH VALID LICENCES FOR THE YEAR
CISP (Comitato Internazionale per lo Sviluppo dei Popoli), also known as International Committee For the Development of Peoples, hereafter called CISP is planned to implement the project aimed to improve the living conditions of the South Sudanese Refugees and Host Communities through integrated interventions in Bambasi woreda of Assosa zone, Benishangul-Gumuz National Regional State (Ethiopia) using part of the grant received from the Italian Government through AICS (Italian Agency for Development Cooperation) towards a project to be implemented with the consortium arrangement under a project framework AID 12279/ETH/01:- “Humanitarian/Development/Peace Nexus in the Refugee and Host Community of Benishangul-Gumuz Regional State (HUDEPE Benishangul-Gumuz. Therefore, eligible bidders are hereby invited for a wax-sealed bid to perform the Family Latrines and related Civil Structure works.
- CISP considering the donor tender launching requirement & procurement guideline, hereby cordially invites all interested eligible potential contractors under category GC/BC-8 and above to a wax-sealed unit price tender quotation for the construction of 500 (five hundred) Family Latrines with Dry Pit.
- Interested eligible bidders may need to furnish the necessary labor materials and equipment for all civil construction works & related facilities at Bambasi refugee camps located in Bambasi Woreda, Assosa zone of Benishangul-Gumuz National Regional State (Ethiopia).
- A complete set of bidding documents can be purchased against a non-refundable payment of Eth. Birr 200.00 (two hundred) upon submission of valid original and copy Trade License for the year 2014/15 E.C. and VAT & TIN registration certificate with a written application to:-
- CISP –Benishangul - Gumz (HUDEPE) Program Office
- Tel. No. +251 57 275 7934, +251 913 42 34 73
- Benishangul - Gumz CISP Ethiopia
- Tel. No. +251 11 416 1482, +251 911 20 0470
- Addis Ababa
- Bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents at the above offices located and/or CISP-Ethiopia, Addis Ababa, located in Kirkos Sub City, Kebele 02, and House No. 360, at Beklo Bet (around Global Hotel), on Chilalo Building – 4th floor, Addis Ababa. Telephone No +251 911 20 0470, 011-416 14 82 & 011-466 50 48).
- The bidder shall seal the original and copy of the bid in separate envelopes, duly marking the envelopes as “ORIGINAL” and “COPY” as appropriate, and forward both to the Employer. A separate sealed envelope marked “BID BOND” carrying the supplier’s Bid security should be included in the envelope carrying the original financial document.
- Bidders should attach their technical & financial proposal in a separate document.
- All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of 2% of the bid amount, in acceptable (CPO, or Unconditional Bank Guarantee, etc.) and must be delivered to CISP-Ethiopia/Assosa on or before 5:00 p.m. on Thursday, June 8, 2023.
- Bids will be opened in the presence of the Bidders’ or their representatives who they choose to attend on Friday, June 9, 2023 at 10:00 A.M. at the office of CISP-Benishangul - Gumz (HUDEPE) Program Office.
- All the works (construction and supply) shall be completed within a maximum of 120 (one hundred twenty) calendar days from the commencement of the work.
- CISP & its partners reserve the right to accept or reject the Bid as a whole or the partial at any time prior to award of the contract.