The Palladium – USAID CATALYZE Ethiopia MS4G Project would like to announce a request for a proposal to select Business Advisory Service Providers (BASPs) for Enhanced Agricultural Inputs and Fertilizer Distribution through Improved OSS Service Provision
REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL
Enhanced Agricultural Inputs and Fertilizer Distribution through Improved OSS Service Provision
RFP No: RFP-CATALYZE-217772-Ethiopia-2023-0029
USAID CATALYZE MS4G is a collaborative multi-stakeholder activity designed to strengthen and mobilize the private sector to transform the food security and water, sanitation, and hygiene (WASH) sectors to deliver improved outcomes for the Ethiopian people. To achieve these goals, the activity engages youth, mobilizes capital, increases access to finance, connects enterprises to markets, pilots inclusive business models, and supports stakeholders to self-advocate towards policy change which will promote opportunities for the private sector community as a partner in transformation.
Palladium is a global leader in the design, development, and delivery of Positive Impact —the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with corporations, governments, foundations, investors, communities, and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental, and financial benefits.
The purpose of this RFP is to select multiple Business Advisory Service Providers (BASPs) to strengthen and improve the capacity of at least 100 agricultural One Stop Shops (OSS) through business advisory service provision, digitization of OSSs’ services, and creation of youth apprenticeships or employment for better fertilizer and agricultural inputs distribution to farmers. Each BASP is expected to support 5 to 20 OSS enterprises (minimum 5 and maximum 20).
Type of Contract
Palladium intends to issue Pay-for-Result (P4R) subcontracts to selected offerors.
Anticipated Contract Period of Performance
Subcontracts will be offered to winning bidders for a period of 12 months with the option for renewal based on performance and the availability of funding, at the sole discretion of USAID CATALYZE MS4G.
Place of Performance
The activities to be performed under this subcontract will take place in Ethiopia. The team proposed by the offeror would be expected to travel to various regions and secondary cities I where OSS enterprises are located.
Important notes for interested bidders:
- This RFP is released on May 10, 2023, on CATALYZE website, interested bidders can access the RFP by clicking the link below: https://catalyze-procurement.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/05/RFP-CATALYZE-217772-Ethiopia-2023-0029_PDF-Copy.pdf
- The full RFP with its relevant Attachments can be found by visiting the CATLAYZE procurement website the Current Opportunities – My CMS (catalyze-procurement.com)
- Questions or clarifications can be forwarded electronically to: EthiopiaMS4G.firstname.lastname@example.org till May 19, 2023, at 02:00 PM, Addis Ababa time (UTC+3)
- Virtual Bidders will be conducted on May 23, 2023, at 02:00 PM Addis Ababa time (UTC+3) with interested bidders who registered by emailing EthiopiaMS4G.email@example.com
- Answers will be shared through a Q & A template as well as posted on CATALYZE website as an addendum to this RFP.
- Late questions will not be accepted and entertained.
- Proposal submission:
- Electronically (e-mailed) to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the RFP number “RFP-CATALYZE-217772-Ethiopia-2023-0029” in the subject lines.
- Submission Due Date/RFP Closing Date and time: June 2, 2023, at 11:59 PM, Addis Ababa time (UTC +3)
- Late bid submissions will not be considered.
Issuance of this RFP does not constitute an award commitment on the part of USAID CATALYZE MS4G, nor does it commit USAID CATALYZE MS4G to pay for any costs incurred in the preparation and submission of an application. Further, USAID CATALYZE MS4G reserves the right to reject any or all applications received. Applications are submitted at the risk of the Applicant, and all preparation and submission costs are at the Applicant's own expense.
The Palladium Group – USAID CATALYZE Ethiopia MS4G Project
ዘ ፓላዲየም ግሩፕ ፤ ዩ ኤስ ኤድ ካታላይዝ አትዮጵያ ኤም ኤስ ፎር ጂ ፕሮጀክት
|Address||Bole Noah Building, next to Boston Day Spa|