Dan Church Aid is launching a Tender and invites interested suppliers/traders to participate in the procurement procedure for the Solar TV & Solar Refrigerator
National Open Tender Announcement
For the Purchase of Solar TV & Solar Refrigerator
Tender ref no: - NOT/2023/002
Dan Church Aid (DCA) is a Danish International Non-Governmental Organization (INGO), registered by Agency for Civil Society Organization under certificate # 1083. DCA has been operating in Ethiopia Since 2004 and it has been supporting humanitarian assistance and long-term development either through local organizations, direct implementation or co-implementation. DCA has also been establishing consortia with local and international organisations to jointly plan and implement projects. Currently, DCA operates in four geographic areas such as lowland Bale, Wag-Hamra, Afar, and Gambella regionals states.
Dan Church Aid is launching a Tender and invites interested suppliers/traders to participate in the procurement procedure for the Solar TV & Solar Refrigerator as per the details in the Request for Quotations. Potential suppliers can collect the RFQ free of charge from DCA country office as per the address stated below.
- Lot 1 Solar TV 55”
- Lot 2. Solar Refrigerator 200 liters
Special Conditions/Requirements: -
- Company Profile of interested suppliers is required
- Suppliers should include copies of Valid TIN
- Copy of VAT registered certificate.
- Copy of renewed trade license for Ethiopian FY 2014/2015 EC
- The offered prices shall be quoted in Ethiopian Birr (ETB),
- Failure to meet one of the eligibility criteria like registration license, VAT, will be a ground for rejection.
- Interesting bidders who may have any questions regarding this tender should send their queries in writing through email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com Copy to firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org up to 25 January 2023 before Close of Business or (5:30 PM).
- Late submission will not be acceptable and will lead to automatic rejection.
- Attaching a recommendation letter from other international organization or similar sectors in similar business is recommended.
- The bid document should be sealed in an envelope and stamped, the BID reference number NOT/2023/002 must be labelled on the outside of the two envelopes and submitted to DAN CHURCH AID ADDIS ABABA OFFICE.
- Evaluation will be finalized within two weeks after the bid documents are opened.
- The validity period of the bids should be at least 30 (thirty) days following the deadline of tender submission.
- Nominated supplier or suppliers would need to fully agree with the clauses and articles stated in the draft agreement and the confirm its acceptance by signature of proper contractual agreement.
- The nominated supplier should be willing to accept with Dan Church Aid that payment will be made after delivery.
- DCA’s modality is to work on credit basis and no advance payment is allowed.
Request for Quotation document can be collected during working hours starting from 13 January to 25 January 2023 at the address stated below.
The deadline for submission of technical as well as financial proposals will be 25 January 2023, 5:30 pm before close of business (COB) 5:30 PM.
- DanChurchAid Ethiopia.
- Kirkos Sub City, Kebele 02, House No 174, Ethio China Road, in front of Tebaber Berta House.
- Tel. +251 11 552 2386
- Addis Ababa
DCA reserves the right to reject the bid entirely or partly for any reason.