SOS CVE invites all capable suppliers of goods and services in the categories described in the attached document with the necessary legal documentations to apply for Pre-qualification of suppliers of goods and services, as and when required for the year 2023-2025
Who We Are
SOS Children's Villages Ethiopia is affiliated to SOS Children's Villages International, the largest private child development organization for children in the world. Founded In 1949 in Austria, SOS Children's Villages International operates in over 133 countries and takes action for children as an independent nongovernmental organization with no bias to political or religious affiliation.
SOS Children's Villages Ethiopia is a non-governmental, non-political, non-denominational charitable child welfare organization. For more than 45 years, we have been working to build families for children in need, help them shape their own future, and share in the development of their communities.
SOS Children’s Villages Ethiopia (SOSCVE) started its humanitarian work with the opening of the first Village in Mekelle in 1974. It began its work by providing life-saving provisions such as food, water and health services for a very significant number of children devastated by severe drought and the subsequent famine.
Today, its programs have grown significantly to meet the persistent challenges that confront Ethiopian children who have lost parental care and are at the risk of losing, the love, care and protection of their families and/or care givers. Working in close cooperation with donors, the government and community based organizations (CBOs), SOS Children’s Villages Ethiopia has continued supporting thousands of children who have lost parental care and at risk of losing it. The organization is rigorously working to expand its geographic scope as well as program interventions areas so as to reach more vulnerable children throughout the country and bring about greater impact on the lives of the children, their families as well as the community at large.
Objective of the Prequalified Suppliers and Service Providers Registration
We have prepared this registration form to set a minimum standards and requirements for procurement of goods and services from third party suppliers. It is intended to help smoothen the procurement process of SOS CVE, promote transparence and competitiveness and build a supplier database.
SOS CVE invites all capable suppliers of goods and services in the categories described in the attached document with the necessary legal documentations to apply for Pre-qualification of suppliers of goods and services, as and when required for the year 2023-2025.
Interested and qualified applicants can review our requirements in the document attached here for the detailed requirements and good and supply criteria
How to Apply
Excited to work with us
Then fill out the application form here
After submitting the form please make sure to send your organizations Renewed License, Tin No, and one pager Company profile to procurement@SOS-ethiopia.org with the Subject: Documents for Prequalification of Suppliers and Service Providers for 2023-2025
The application Deadline is on December 15, 2022
- Please make sure to Carefully read the instructions and the requirements before completing the application forms . Note that submission of false information will lead to automatic disqualification.
- This is only an invitation for prequalification and SOS Children’s Villages Ethiopia may cancel the process at any time without notice.
- Submission of application does not result in any contractual relationship between the bidder and SOS Children’s Villages Ethiopia.
- SOS Children’s Villages Ethiopia is under no obligation whatsoever to prequalify any bidder but the decision of the evaluation committee guided by the advised criteria shall be final.
- The bidder is fully liable for any cost incurred in the preparation and submission of their application.
- SOS CVE reserves the right to accept or reject any application, and to the prequalification process and reject all applications at any time, without thereby incurring any liability to Applicants