Amref Health Africa Ethiopia Country Office would like to update and short list qualified suppliers for all goods and services
Invitation to Expression of Interest (EOI)
Amref Health Africa, the largest African-led international organization on the continent, provides training and health services to over 30 countries in Africa. Founded in 1957 as the Flying Doctors of East Africa to bring critical health services to remote communities, Amref Health Africa now delivers preventative, community-based health care. With a focus on women and children, Amref Health Africa manages a full range of medical and public health programs tackling the most critical health challenges facing the country focusing on three key programmatic areas: Reproductive, Maternal, Neonatal, and Child Health (RMNCH); Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH) and Communicable and Non- communicable Diseases. Gender and human resources for health are cross-cutting, reflected throughout the organization’s health portfolio. Our organization also engages in clinical outreach interventions and emergency programs including nutrition and resilience building for affected the continent: maternal and child care, HIV & TB, malaria, clean water and sanitation, and surgical and clinical outreach.
Amref Health Africa partners with the Government of Ethiopia and local stakeholders to implement diversified health project portfolios throughout the communities. In 2017, our programs supported 174 districts, 390 health facilities and 27 health science institutions, reaching 1.6 million beneficiaries, 29,654 health professionals and 17,792 health extension workers and health development agents.
Amref Health Africa has projects in Addis Ababa, Afar, Amhara, Benishangul-Gumuz, Gambella, Oromia, SNNP, Ethiopia Somali regions, and national health systems strengthening interventions focusing the capacity building of the National Health Extension Program.
Amref Health Africa Ethiopia Country Office would like to update and short list qualified suppliers for all goods and services, therefore reliable and qualified suppliers, and consultancy institutions meeting Amref Health Africa in Ethiopia Requirements are invited to participate in the under-mentioned goods and services.
Amref Health Africa Ethiopia Country Office would like to update and short list qualified suppliers for all goods and services, therefore reliable and qualified suppliers, and consultancy institutions meeting Amref Health Africa in Ethiopia Requirements are invited to participate for the under-mentioned goods and services.
- Computer, Photocopy machine and accessories,
- Fax machine, Telephone Apparatus and other Office equipment and suppliers
- Furniture supply
- Building materials, Pipes and water fitting suppliers
- Sanitary supplies
- Stationery supplies
- Tonner suppliers (for different printer, photocopier and fax machines)
- Vehicle Spare part, tyre, Batteries
- Field equipments such as tents, sleeping Bag
- Medical Drugs
- Medical equipment and supplies
- Generators and water pumps
- Curtain and carpet work
- Kitchen Utensils
- Fire Extinguishers
- Plastic Fiber glass Products (Water tanker, Different Plastic product I.e. bucket)
- Solar Energy Technology Supplies
- Air Conditioners
- Vehicle and Motor cycles
- Supermarket supplies
- Supplementary food for emergency response (CSP plus, Famix and etc.)
- Computer, Printer Maintenance service
- Copiers/fax machine maintenance services
- Hotel Service (3 star and 4 star)
- Generator Maintenance
- AC maintenance
- Printing services (Booklets, posters
- Promotional materials printing services (T-shirts, cap, banners…)
- Photocopy and binding service
- Documentary Film Production
- Advertising Agencies (Banners, Leaflet, T-shirts, billboards, signboard, umbrella)
- Air Ticket services
- Program Consultants providing training in the areas of health services, monitoring and evaluation, and different Researchers in the area of health. The consulting firms should submit the following supporting document to participate
- Brief description of Company profile
- Detailed description regarding the firms major areas of activities
- Detailed proof of experience in providing different kind of consultancy services.
- List of key professional staff working in their company
- Key staff curriculum vitea and detailed professional experiences
Companies Interested to submit and participate in the prequalification of suppliers for goods and services need to present the following documents to accompany EOI and the questioner form
- Detailed description of their company profile
- Detailed description of the firms experiences in the areas of their line of business
- Copy of Financial Statement
- Recently renewed relevant License
- Vat(Value Added Tax certificate )
- TIN(Tax identification Number certificate)
- Copies of Testimony letter from at least 3 recognized organization or companies
- Other supporting documents that are required to supplement the questioner form.
- Registration to participate in tender from Ministry of Finance
Interested suppliers can get the prequalification questionnaire form, from 2merkato site
OR you can collect the hard copy from Amref Health Africa Ethiopia Country Office ADDIS ABABA, ETHIOPIA. ADDRESS: P.O.Box 20855 code 1000 Bole Sub city woreda 03, House no: 2310, behind Bole Medhaniyalem Church or besides "Abysiniya building" in person.
- Letter of expression of interest, the supplier’s prequalification questioner form and other supplementary documentation will be submitted to Amref Health Africa -Ethiopia Country Office on or before December, 5 -2022 10:00 A.M
- Expression of interest must be sealed and stamped
- Amref Health Africa-Ethiopia Country Office will shortlist suppliers based on the expression of interest entrants.
- Amref Health Africa-Ethiopia Country Office has the right to reject all or partially EOI entrants
Amref Health Africa
አምሬፍ ሄልዝ አፍሪካ
|Address||Behind Bole Medhaniyalem Church or beside “Abysiniya building"|