Dan Church Aid is launching a tender and invites interested organizations to participate in the procurement procedure of the NATIONAL OPEN TENDER TO UNDERTAKE HIP 2023 Multi-Sector Needs and Markets Assessment in Gambella, Oromia, Amhara, and Afar (refugees, IDPs, and host communities)
NATIONAL OPEN TENDER
HIP 2023 Multi-Sector Needs and Markets Assessment in Gambella, Oromia,
Amhara, and Afar (refugees, IDPs, and host communities)
Tender ref no: - DCA-ETH/NOT/2022/013
Dan Church Aid (DCA) is a Danish International Non-Governmental Organization (INGO), which provide humanitarian and development assistance to poor and marginalized people across the world. DCA has been operation in Ethiopia Since the 1970s and it has been supporting food insecure communities in Ethiopia with humanitarian assistance and long-term development either through local organizations, direct implementation, or co-implementation. DCA has also been establishing consortiums with local and international organisations to jointly plan and implement projects. In particular, after receiving its official legal status to operate in the country in July 2004, DCA intensified its operation in three core program areas through its office in Addis Ababa and 4 field offices in Amhara, Oromia, Gambella and Afar regions.
Therefore, Dan Church Aid is launching a tender and invites interested organizations to participate in the procurement procedure of the NATIONAL OPEN TENDER TO UNDERTAKE
- HIP 2023 Multi-Sector Needs and Markets Assessment in Gambella, Oromia, Amhara, and Afar (refugees, IDPs, and host communities)
Applicant can collect the RFP free of charge from DCA country office as per the address stated here.
Overall Objective of the development service:
Multisector Needs Assessment (MSNA): The specific objective of the multisector needs assessment is to provide a well-documented multi-sector and context-specific needs, preferences, and gaps analysis for vulnerable, crisis and natural disaster-affected refugees, IDPs, returnees, and host communities in the specified areas of Gambella, Afar and Oromia regions.
Special Conditions/Requirements: -
- Company Profile of interested Consultants is required.
- Consultants should include copies of Valid TIN, VAT registration certificate and renewed trade Licences for the year 2014. Failure to submit one of the eligibility criteria will be a ground for automatic rejection.
- Consultants expected to submit summary table for relevant and related experience
- Table 1: Summary of relevant experience
- Table 2. Summary of related experience
- The offered prices shall be quoted in Ethiopian Birr (ETB)
- Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders.
- Interesting bidders may have any questions regarding this tender should send their queries in writing through email email@example.com till 7th October 2022 before Close of Business or (5:30 PM) copy to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org;email@example.com
- Late submission will not be acceptable, and it will lead to automatic rejection.
- Attaching a recommendation letter from other international organizations or similar sectors in similar business is recommended.
- The bid document should be sealed in an envelope and stamped, the BID reference number DCA-ETH/NOT/2022/013 must be labeled on the outside of the two envelopes and submitted to DAN CHURCH AID ADDIS ABABA OFFICE. (Separate financial and technical envelope)
- Technical proposals will be opened first depending on the evaluation result financial proposals will be opened.
- Evaluation will be finalized within two weeks after the bid documents are opened.
- The validity period of the bids should be at least 30 (thirty) days following the deadline of tender submission.
- Unsuccessful suppliers will also be communicated by the office through their email addresses and letters of regret will be sent to respective bidder/s
- Nominated service provider would need to fully agree with the clauses and articles stated in the draft agreement and confirm its acceptance by signature of proper contractual agreement.
- The nominated service provider should be willing to work with Dan Church Aid that payment condition will be stated in the contract agreement.
- DCA has a full right to reject unrelated thematic licenses related to legal service, financial service, and auditing.
- Request for Proposal document can be collected during working hours starting from 26th September 2022 to 07th October 2022 to the address stated below.
- The deadline for submission of technical as well as financial proposals will be 7th October 2022, before (COB) close of business 5:30PM.
DanChurchAid Ethiopia,Kirkos Sub City, Kebele 02,
House No 174, Ethio China Road, in front of Tebaber Berta House,Tel. 0115-52-23-86
DCA Ethiopia reserves the right to cancel the bid.