Hope for Korah invites all eligible water well drilling contractors of category 1 or 2 for the construction and installation of one deep well at Abune Basilos Primary School Located in Kolfe Keraniyo Woreda 01
Hope for Korah invites all eligible water well drilling contractors of category 1 or 2
Category: Well Drilling & Water System Installation
- Posted Date: September 21
- Closing Date: 30, 2022. 5:00 p.m.
- Employer: – Hope for Korah
- Project: – Addis Ababa Abune Basilios Elementary School DEEP WELL DRILLING
- Phone Number: +251 911 695299 | +251 913 204264
Hope for Korah is licensed by the Ethiopian government as an International Non-Governmental Organization (foreign charity) PROCLAMATION NO. 621/2009. Hope for Korah Ministries is a registered charity with Revenue Canada under BN #856425780RR0001.
Hope For Korah Ethiopia intends to solicit bids for the construction and installation of one deep well at Abune Basilos Primary School Located in Kolfe Keraniyo Woreda 01. Therefore, all eligible and qualified water well drilling companies are formally invited to submit an official bid
Thus, interested eligible drilling companies shall provide written applications with original and copies of the following legal documents: –
- 400 (Four hundred ) Ethiopian birr, which is not refundable for bid, document purchase
- Copy of Renewed & Relevant business license for Fiscal Year 2014 E.C.
- Copy of VAT Registration Certificate
- Copy of TIN Certificate
- Drilling companies Grade 1 or 2 Contactors
- Renewed registration certificate from Federal Water Resource, Mine and Electricity ministry or Bureau for WWCs or GC for 2014 E.C.
- Evidence of settlement of current tax, registration for VAT and TIN certificate.
Bid Security Birr 50,000.00 (Fifty Thousand ETB) in the form of CPO or Unconditional Bank guarantee in the name of” HOPE FOR KORAH “
Tenders submitted after the deadline will be automatically rejected.
- Date for tender document collection from September 26 to September 30, 2022.
- Time for collecting tender documents 8:30a.m. – 5:00p.m. Monday to Friday
- The tender deadline is October 12, 2022. 5:00 p.m. (Afternoon)
- Tender public opening October 14, 2021. 3:00p.m. (Afternoon)
Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders or their authorized representatives who choose to attend on the above date and time. Hope for Korah reserves the right to reject all or part of the bids.
Interested eligible bidders could obtain further information or clarification with the following Statement:
Opening of tenders
The tenders will be opened on 14th October 2022 at 3:00 PM at Hope for Korah main Office by the committee appointed for the purpose. The committee will draw up the minutes of the meeting, which will be available upon request.
At the tender opening, the tenderers' names, the tender prices, written notifications of modification and withdrawal, the presence of the requisite tender guarantee, and such other information as the Hope for Korah may consider appropriate must be announced.
After the tender opening session, no information relating to the examination, clarification, evaluation, and comparison of tenders, or recommendations concerning the award of the contract can be disclosed.
Any attempt by a tenderer to influence the evaluation committee in the process of examination, clarification, evaluation, and comparison of tenders, to obtain information on how the procedure is progressing, or to influence the Hope for Korah in its decision concerning the award of the contract will result in the immediate rejection of the tender.
All tenders received after the deadline for submission specified in the procurement notice or these instructions will be kept by the Hope for Korah. The associated guarantees may be returned to the tenderers on request. No liability can be accepted for late delivery of tenders. Late tenders will be rejected and will not be evaluated.