GIZ is seeking to commission an individual consultant to Undertake an assessment on afforestation legal and policy frameworks and make proposals
Invitation to Bid
Reference No. BFP/006
The Project «Protection and sustainable use of natural resources: Biodiversity in Ethiopia» has as its main objective in strengthening the capacities of the institutions responsible for the management of protected areas and forests at national, regional, and local levels. At the local level, the project pursues a landscape approach that includes various actors and follows the principle of “protection through sustainable use”. To this end, the collaboration of local communities, particularly marginalized communities with protected area managers are essential for the conservation and restoration of landscapes. The project promotes adequate participation and benefit-sharing modalities targeting forest steward communities in the selected landscapes.
In this regard, the program is seeking to commission an individual consultant to Undertake an assessment on afforestation legal and policy frameworks and make proposals.
Interested bidders who fulfill the following criteria can have the detailed tender documents from the website link:
or request the same detailed tender documents via an email address email@example.com starting from Monday, September 12, 2022, 8:00 am.
How to Apply:
- All bids must be delivered/submitted physically to the address below at or before 4:00 PM on Monday, September 26, 2022.
- Bidders should submit their Technical and Financial Proposals separately as per the issued tender document.
- Your financial offer has to be in line with the provided bid sheet.
- The financial offer should be in ETB. The technical offer should include CV, copy of supporting documents (educational and professional), brief concept (highlighting understanding of the ToR, Methodology and proposed action plan) and should be a maximum of 10 pages.
- Your offer might be rejected or disqualified if technical and financial offer is NOT submitted separately and if financial offer is not submitted as per the bid sheet
- GIZ reserves the right to cancel the bid fully or partially.
The address referred above to submit your Technical and Financial Offers is: