Cuso International Ethiopia: INVITATION TO TENDER FOR SUPPLIES OF STATIONERY MATERIAL
INVITATION TO TENDER FOR SUPPLIES OF STATIONERY MATERIALS
1. REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS (RFP) OVERVIEW
- RFP No: T-CI-ET-2022-015
- RFP Title: Supplies of Stationery Materials
- RFP Issued By: Cuso International Country Program Office in Ethiopia
- Issuance Date: August 23, 2022
- Countries and destination cities of delivery: Cuso International Assosa field office, Assosa Town, Ethiopia
- Proposal Submission Date: September 1, 2022
- Language of proposal: The financial proposals must be submitted in English.
Instructions for Submission of Proposals: All proposals should be submitted to the Cuso International Country Program office in Ethiopia via the following address:
Cuso International Ethiopia Country Program Office,
H & M Building, 7th Floor (Around 22 Mazoria, In Front of Blue Bird Hotel), Yeka S.C, Woreda. 08, H# New map No.D.03/2580/01/3585 Addis Ababa I Tel # 011 6 590698
Awards: It is anticipated that there will be one award. Issuance of this Request for Proposals does not constitute an award commitment on the part of Cuso International nor does it commit Cuso International to pay for costs incurred in the preparation and submission of a proposal.
2. TERMS OF REFERENCE
The Promoting Greater Access to University for GIRLS ("U-GIRLS-2") project aims to increase access to higher education for high school girls in Ethiopia by applying a holistic, multi-sectoral approach to empower girls and young women through quality education. The project targets seven secondary schools in Benishangul-Gumuz Regional State (BSG) and will support economically disadvantaged high school girls and high school girls with special needs. This initiative is the result of an intensive participatory design process led by Cuso International with its technical partner, the International Institute of Education (IIE), and local partners, including the Bureau of Education, and Bureau of Finance and Economic Development.
B. RFP DETAILS
Unit of Measure
Unit Price(Without Tax)
Exercise Book- Sinarline
C. DELIVERY OF STUDENTS SUPPLIES
The supplier will
1. Deliver the Stationery Items to Cuso International Assosa field office, Assosa Town
D. SELECTION CRITERIA
Please find below the selection criteria for bidders must provide the information and include it in the bid document. Failure to provide all the information requested may invalidate the bid.
1. SUPPLIER INFORMATION
Please provide the following information:
- Company Name, Address, Phone and fax, Contact person with email.
1. Prices must be expressed in ETB
2. Prices should be quoted excluding taxes.
3. Any discount offered to Cuso International must be clearly indicated.
3. LEAD AND DELIVERY DETAILS
Terms of reference for execution will be negotiated with the successful supplier, with details of lead times and schedules
4. PAYMENT TERMS
The payment should be up on delivery of the materials
E. CONDITIONS OF TENDER
- Cuso International reserves the right to deal with any tender of its choice or any or all parts of the tender and to purchase items from various tenders.
- Cuso International is not bound to accept the lowest offer or any offer.
- The winner of the contract will be an exclusive supplier unless unable to provide the required goods/services at the right time. In such cases, the second preferred supplier will be contacted, and so on.
- Prices quoted must be valid for the full 30 working days / one month and a half period.
- This request for tender is not a contract or an offer into a contract but is a request for a quotation for the goods/services indicated in this document. However, a contract will be established based on the tender decision.
- Cuso International is in no way responsible for any costs associated with preparing the tender response.
- Cuso International reserves the right to alter the dates of the tender timetable.
- Cuso International will inform each respondent to the tender of the decision on their offer through a letter of engagement if successful, or otherwise by email. Cuso International is not obliged to justify or explain selection to any respondent. Respondents are encouraged to contact Cuso International for any information required to submit a competitive bid.
F. Tenders submitted must be accompanied with:
- Renewed business license for the year 2014 E.C. VAT | TIN registration certificate
- Company profile
- Evidence of past performance record on similar works and other relevant credentials
- Statement of Declaration in compliance with Cuso International Policies
The bidders shall submit a bid bond of ETB 50,000 in ETB in the form of CPO in the name of Cuso International
Tenders must be submitted in two (2) sealed envelopes, bearing the bidder’s official seal, and clearly marked FINANCIAL “Original” and “Copy”, and must include the bidders’ name, and contact address, as well as the Tender title and Tender reference number.
Tenders must be submitted in the bid box prepared for this purpose at Cuso International, Ethiopia Country Office on September 1, 2022, before 11:00 A.M. (Local Time).
Cuso International Ethiopian CO Committee will open tender responses on September 02, 2022. at its own discretion.
Cuso International reserves the right to accept or reject this bid, in partial, or in its entirety.
Cuso International Ethiopia
ኪውሶ ኢንተርናሽል ኢትዮጵያ
|Address||H & M Building, 7th Floor (Around 22 Mazoria, In Front of Blue Bird Hotel), Yeka S.C, Woreda.08, H# New map No.D3/25.080/01/3585 Addis Ababa|