LWF World Service Ethiopia invites category 5 and above Water Works Contractors for the Construction of Genete Mariam Small Scale Irrigation Project in Lasta Lalibela District of North Wollo Zone in the Amhara National Regional State
INVITATION TO BID
Construction of Genete Mariam Small Scale Irrigation Project in Lasta Lalibela District of North Wollo Zone in the Amhara National Regional State
LWF World Service Ethiopia plans to contract out constructions of Small Scale Irrigation Project in Lasta Lalibela District of North Wollo Zone in the Amhara National Regional State. Therefore, LWF invites category 5 and above Water Works Contractor which fulfill the following requirements.
- Bidders must have renewed and valid business license and registration certificate valid from Ministry of Urban Development or Regional Construction Bureau and must be registered for VAT.
- Interested eligible bidders can purchase a complete set of bidding document against a non-refundable payment of ETB 200 (Two Hundred Birr) from LWF World Service Ethiopia Head Office, Room no 25, Addis Ababa from August 01, 2022 to August 21, 2022 during office hour (8:00AM to 4:30PM)
- Bidders should submit separate technical and financial proposals (original and copies for both) enclosed in a wax sealed envelope clearly marked “Proposal for Construction of Genete Mariam SSIP and marking the inner envelops as “Technical Proposal” and “Financial Proposal”.
- All bids must be accompanied by a bid bond with an amount of Birr 150,000.00 (One hundred fifty thousand) only in the form of CPO issued in the name of LWF World Service Ethiopia. The CPO should be enclosed in the bid separately from the technical and financial proposals.
- Bids must be deposited in a tender box situated in the LWF World Service Ethiopia office in Addis Ababa in the address indicated below before the closing date.
- Bid will be closed on August 22, 2022, at 12:00 PM and late bids will be rejected.
- The bid will be opened in the presence of bidders or their legal representatives who choose to attend the bid opening at LWF World Service Ethiopia HO in Addis Ababa on August 22, 2022 at 02:00 PM.
- Bidders should be able to submit their company profile, recommendation letter and other credentials from recognized firms showing their previous experiences in similar construction activities.
- Bidders may obtain further information from LWF World Service Ethiopia –Humanitarian Program Team in Addis Ababa Tel No. 011-1556204
- Construction of the works shall be completed within a maximum of 120 calendar days starting from the commencement of the work.
- Bidders are required to fill all the necessary details requested in the bid document and bids should be signed and sealed.
- LWF World Service Ethiopia reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids without providing any Reason thereof.
Lutheran World Federation/LWF/Ethiopia Opposite AAU Technology Institute, Amest Kilo Arada Sub city, Woreda 6
P.O. Box 40132
Addis Ababa Ethiopia