Cuso International Ethiopia: CALL FOR EXTERNAL AUDIT SERVICE
CALL FOR EXTERNAL AUDIT SERVICE
1. REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS (RFP) OVERVIEW
- RFP No: T-CI-ET-2022-013
- RFP Title: External Auditors
- RFP Issued By: Cuso International - Ethiopia Office
- Issuance Date: July 19, 2022
- Proposal Submission Date: July 27, 2022
- Language of the proposal: Cost proposals must be submitted in English.
Instructions for Submission of Proposals: All proposals should be submitted to the Cuso International Country Program office in Ethiopia via the following address:
Cuso International Ethiopia Country Program Office,
H & M Building, 7th Floor (Around 22 Mazoria, In Front of Blue Bird Hotel), Yeka S.C, Woreda. 08, H# New map No.D.03/2580/01/3585 Addis Ababa I Tel # 011 6 590698
Awards: It is anticipated that there will be one award. Issuance of this Request for Proposals does not constitute an award commitment on the part of Cuso International nor does it commit Cuso International to pay for costs incurred in the preparation and submission of a proposal.
1. TERMS OF REFERENCE
The Promoting Greater Access to University for GIRLS ("UGIRLS-2") project aims to increase access to higher education for high school girls in Ethiopia by applying a holistic, multi-sectoral approach to empower girls and young women through quality education. The project targets seven secondary schools in Benishangul-Gumuz Regional State (BSG) and will support poor high school girls and high school girls with special needs. This initiative is the result of an intensive participatory design process led by Cuso International with its technical partner, the International Institute of Education (IIE), and local partners, including the Bureau of Education, and Bureau of Finance and Economic Development.
Cuso International is currently seeking the External Auditor to conduct an audit service for its fiscal year July 01, 2021, to June 30, 2022, for financial statements in accordance with the requirement of the Agency for Civil Society Organizations (ACSO). Eligible firms which fulfil the following requirements are invited to participate in this bid and submit their proposal
- Only Audit Firms that are in the list of the Agency for Civil Society Organizations (ACSO) and firms that can fulfill the following requirements are invited to submit their proposal:
- Grade A and B as per the classification of the office of the Federal Auditor General of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia
- Taxpayer’s identification certificate, VAT registration certificate, and valid and renewed trade license.
- Well-organized organizational profile consisting of audit experience in general, and for NGOs in particular, staff composition, time frame, and other useful information.
- Audit firms are expected to submit their technical and financial proposal in a separate seal envelope on and before the closing date.
A. SUPPLIER INFORMATION
Please provide the following information:
- Company Name.
- Phone and fax.
- Contact person with email
B. PRICING - Prices must be expressed in ETB
C. CONDITIONS OF TENDER
- Cuso International is not bound to accept the lowest offer or any offer.
- This request for tender is not a contract or an offer into a contract but is a request for a quotation for the goods/services indicated in this document. However, a contract will be established based on the tender decision.
- Respondents are bound by their offer for a period of 60 days as from the closing date of bids.
- Cuso International is in no way responsible for any costs associated with preparing the tender response.
- Cuso International reserves the right to alter the dates of the tender timetable.
- Cuso International will inform each respondent to the tender of the decision on their offer through a letter of engagement if successful, or otherwise by email. Cuso International is not obliged to justify or explain selection to any respondent. Respondents are encouraged to contact Cuso International for any information required to submit a competitive bid
D. Tenders submitted must be accompanied with:
- Renewed business license for the year 2014 E.C. VAT | TIN registration certificate.
- Company profile
- Evidence of past performance record on similar works and other relevant credentials
Tenders must be submitted in four (4) sealed envelopes, bearing the bidder’s official seal, and clearly marked TECHNICAL and FINANCIAL “Original” and “Copy”, and must include the bidders’ name, and contact address, as well as the Tender title and Tender Rereferenceumber.
Tenders must be submitted in the bid box prepared for this purpose at Cuso International, Ethiopia Country Office on July 27, 2022, before 10:00 A.M (Local time)
Cuso International Ethiopian CO Committee will open tender responses on the same day at 10:30 A.M. at its own discretion.
Cuso International reserves the right to accept or reject this bid, in partial, or in its entirety.