The Palladium Group – USAID CATALYZE Ethiopia: REQUEST FOR QUOTATION for the Purchase of Station Wagon vehicle, 4wheel drive, seven-seater, 4-8 cylinder
REQUEST FOR QUOTATION
Purchase of Station Wagon vehicle, 4wheel drive, seven-seater, 4-8 cylinder
The CATALYZE Blended Finance Mechanism is a $250 Million, 8-year contract (5-year base period, with 3 single year option periods) which uses a facilitated partnership model to craft solutions to crowd in $2 Billion in blended finance (i.e. blended concessional and commercial finance) to USAID partner countries and initiatives. CATALYZE allows USAID Bureaus and Missions to efficiently deploy investment facilitation solutions that respond to the needs of specific sectors, issues, and geographies. Initial programs focus on education finance to implement sustainable education business models serving low-income communities, and achievement of the W-GDP objectives, but the mechanism can be applied to any development challenge or region.
USAID CATALYZE Ethiopia: MS4G is designed to benefit the Ethiopian people, build community resilience, and strengthen rural-urban linkages in the areas of food security, and Water, Sanitation, and Hygiene (WASH). MS4G invests in developing relationships with private sector players, co-investing in inclusive business models, advisory services, digital solutions, and market-based initiatives that increase the resilience and sustainability of Ethiopian enterprises and employment for women and youth. The project supports activities in Addis Ababa and the secondary cities of Ethiopia.
Palladium is a global leader in the design, development, and delivery of Positive Impact — the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with corporations, governments, foundations, investors, communities, and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental, and financial benefits.
The purpose of the RFQ is to select a capable vendor delivering and supplying 1 (One) Station Wagon vehicle, 4wheel drive, seven-seater, 4–8-cylinder CIF Addis Ababa
Important notes for interested bidders:
1) RFQ is released on June 17, 2022 on CATALYZE website, interested bidders can access the RFQ by clicking the link
2) Submission: Technical and Financial bid proposals should be submitted with two separate emails by writing the RFQ Number: CATALYZE-Ethiopia-2022-261 (Re-Advertised) in the subject lines electronically to: EthiopiaMS4G.email@example.com
3) Closing Date and Time July 1, 2022 till 5:00 PM East Africa Time or Nairobi time (UTC +3)
4) Late bid submission will not be considered.
5) The company has the right to cancel the bid fully or partially.