Ethio Telecom Invites All Interested and Eligible Bidders by This National Competitive Bid (NCB) For The Procurement of Supply and Apply Granite Paint Head Office
Floating Date: As of June 20, 2022
RFQ No. 4085528
1. Ethio telecom invites all interested and eligible bidders by this National Competitive Bid (NCB) for the procurement of Supply and Apply Granite Paint Head Office with RFQ No.4085528. The Tender remains floating from June 20, 2022.
Bid documents can be obtained from web sites www.afrotender.com, www.extratenders.com and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 (Birr One hundred only) by using tele birr payment platform.
In addition, If you are interested to be on the supplier list of ethio telecom please register using the following link or copy and paste the link on a browser
2. Interested bidders are expected to fulfill the Requirements stated here below:
a) Bid Security;
b) Availability of Letter of Authorization to sign the bid offers;
c) Anti-bribery pledge form;
d) Bidders should have a valid and renewed trade license for the year;
e) Bidders should have VAT registration certificate.
f) Tax clearance
3. The Bid must be accompanied by a bid security in the amount of Birr 30,000.00 (thirty Thousand only)
3.1 The bid bond shall be furnished in one of the following forms: -
a) Certified Cheque /CPO issued by a recognized domestic bank or
b) Bond issued by and/or confirmed through a recognized/reputable Domestic bank.
3.2 The Bank that issues the bond as per 3.1 (b) here above shall unequivocally guarantee to pay the purchaser immediately upon the first written demand of payment. The Purchaser’s written demand of payment shall not be subject to any condition what so ever.
3.3 The bond issuing bank shall clearly incorporate the content stated under Clause here above on the issued bond.
3.4 Sealed bids marked as “Tender for the Supply of and Apply Granite Paint at Head Office with RFQ No. 4085528 and be addressed to:
Supply Chain Division
2nd Floor, Room No.211B,
P. O. Box 1047, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
4. Bid proposal will be received at ethio telecom, Head Quarter 2nd Floor, Room No. 211B, before or on July 13, 2022 until 5:00 P.M. Bids presented by any bidder after the closing date shall not be accepted.
5. Bids received in time and fulfilling the other formalities shall be opened in the presence of interested bidders or their legal representatives on July 14, 2022 at 10:00 A.M, at ethio telecom, Head Quarter 2nd Floor, Room No.210.
6. Partial bid is NOT allowed.
7. No one is allowed to duplicate or transfer the bidding document that she/he acquired to participate under this invitation.
8. Bidders are seriously advised to read and comply with the instructions provided in this bidding document.
9. Ethio telecom reserves the right to reject all or parts of this bid.