REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI)
This notice is placed on behalf of UNECA. You are therefore requested to direct all your queries to United Nations Economic Commission for Africa using email or the fax number provided below.
- Title of the EOI: Provision of Customs Clearance Services
- Date of this EOI: 12 January 2022
- Closing Date for Receipt of EOI 27 January 2022
- EOI Number: EOIUNECA163773
- E-mail Address: Getachew17@un.org
- Address EOI response by fax for the Attention of N/A
- Fax Number:
- UNSPSC Code: 7800000
DESCRIPTION OF REQUIREMENTS
The United Nations Economic Commission for Africa (UNECA) in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia hereby seeks a suitable contractor with a valid license to express their interest for the Provision of Customs Clearance Services
It is ECA's intent to have Long Term Agreement (LTA) with a qualified contractor
Scope of Service to be procured
The description of services to be procured from the clearing and forwarding agents in the import and exports shipments of both organizational and as well as staff members shipments are as follows.
- Promptly collects documents such as original Bill of lading, Air waybills authority letters, etc from UNECA, whenever requested or called by UNECA.
- Speedily expedites process UNECA's documentations with customs head office, airport customs railway customs and Djibouti port customs as well as with carriers.
- Duly and advance notifies UNECA to exact status and date /time of delivery of goods to UNECA Central warehouse or staff member residence.
- Ensure the speedy clearance and delivery of UNECA'S incoming shipment with in ten working days for surface shipment and three days for air shipment from the date of receipt of completed documents from UNECA, under normal circumstances.
- Ensure the availability of capable forklift when delivering bulky goods to UNECA'S warehouse or staff members' residence whenever required and requested by UNECA.
Vendors interested in participating in the planned solicitation process should complete the Vendor Response Form UNPD Internet Site: https://www.un.org/Depts/ptd/sites/www.un.org.Depts.ptd/files/pdf/eoi19281.pdf
UNGM Portal: https://www.ungm.org/Public/Notice/163773 of this EOI email it to email@example.com,
before the closing date set forth above.