Cuso International Ethiopia : INVITATION TO TENDER FOR SUPPLIES OF COMBINED DESK & BLACKBOARD
INVITATION TO TENDER FOR SUPPLIES OF COMBINED DESK & BLACKBOARD
1. REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS (RFP) OVERVIEW
- RFP No: T-CI-ET-2022-01
- RFP Title: Supplies of Combined desk & Black Board
- RFP Issued By: Cuso International Country Program Office in Ethiopia
- Issuance Date: January 03, 2022
- Countries and destination cities of delivery: Assosa, Ethiopia
- Proposal Submission Date: January 18, 2022
- Language of the proposal: The financial proposals must be submitted in English.
Instructions for Submission of Proposals: All proposals should be submitted to the Cuso International Country Program office in Ethiopia via the following address:
Cuso International Ethiopia Country Program Office, H & M Building, 7th Floor (Around 22 Mazoria, In Front of Blue Bird Hotel), Yeka S.C, Woreda. 08, H# New map No.D.03/2580/01/3585 Addis Ababa I Tel # 011 6 590698
It is anticipated that there will be one award. Issuance of this Request for Proposals does not constitute an award commitment on the part of Cuso International nor does it commit Cuso International to pay for costs incurred in the preparation and submission of a proposal.
2. TERMS OF REFERENCE
Cuso International is an international development organization with the mandate of contributing to reduce poverty and social inequalities through the support of highly qualified volunteers, partnership with Canadian, local and international organizations as well as assistance from generous doners. Our vision is that of a world where everyone reaches out to their full potential, developing their skills and participating in bridging about ta more just society. Working for the past 60 years, our efforts are focused on building inclusive societies for women and girls, improving economic opportunities, increasing access to education and enhancing maternal and girls’ health. By connecting global communities in need with the skills required to create lasting change, our impact continues to grow long after a project’s end.
Partnering with the Institute of International Education (IIE), Cuso International has been implementing a project called Promoting Greater Access to University for GIRLS ("U-GIRLS-2"). This project is funded by the Government of Canada through Global Affairs of Canada (GAC). U-GIRLS2 project aims to increase access to higher education for high school girls in Ethiopia by applying a holistic, multi-sectoral approach to empower girls and young women through quality education. The project targets seven secondary schools in Benishangul-Gumuz Regional State (BSG) and will support economically disadvantaged high school girls and high school girls with special needs. This initiative is the result of an intensive participatory design process led by Cuso International with its technical partner, the International Institute of Education (IIE), and local partners, including the Bureau of Education, Bureau of Women, Children and Youth, Bureau of Finance and Economic Development.
Descriptions of the Items
Unit of Measure
See attached detailed specification
See attached detailed specification
The supplier will
1. Deliver the specified items in Benishangul Gumuz Regional State in the following schools.
Assosa Town Administration
- Assosa Preparatory and Secondary School, located in Assosa Town.
- Gemeharo Preparatory and Secondary School, located in Assosa Town.
iii. Nebar Kemishiga Preparatory and Secondary School, located in Assosa Woreda
iv. Bambasi Preparatory and Secondary School, located in Bambasi Woreda,
v. Ewket Fana Preparatory and Secondary School, located in Bambasi Woreda
vi. Mengie Preparatory and Secondary School. Located in Mengie Woreda
Mao – Komo Special Woreda
vii. Tongo Preparatory and Secondary School, located in Tongo, Mao Komo Special Woreda
2. Please make sure the item's transportation cost to the delivery location is incorporated in the bid.
3. Deliver the specified items without any damage
Please find below the selection criteria for bidders must provide the information and include in the bid document. Failure to provide all the information requested may invalidate the bid.
Please provide the following information:
- Company Name, Address, Phone and fax, Contact person with email.
- Prices must be expressed in ETB
- Price should be coated both the item price and the additional tax, VAT or ToT clearly
- Any discount offered to Cuso International must be clearly indicated.
G. . LEAD AND DELIVERY DETAILS
Terms of reference for execution will be negotiated with the successful supplier, with details of lead times and schedules
H. PAYMENT TERMS
Open to negation, the payment should be upon delivery of the supplies
I. CONDITIONS OF TENDER
- Cuso International reserves the right to deal with any tender of its choice or any or all parts of the tender and to purchase items from various tenders.
- Cuso International is not bound to accept the lowest offer or any offer.
- The winner of the contract will be an exclusive supplier unless unable to provide the required goods/services at the right time. In such cases, the second preferred supplier will be contacted, and so on.
- Prices quoted must be valid for the full Three-month period.
- This request for tender is not a contract or an offer into a contract but is a request for a quotation for the goods/services indicated in this document. However, a contract will be established based on the tender decision.
- Cuso International is in no way responsible for any costs associated with preparing the tender response.
- Cuso International reserves the right to alter the dates of the tender timetable.
- Cuso International will inform each respondent to the tender of the decision on their offer through a letter of engagement if successful, or otherwise by email. Cuso International is not obliged to justify or explain selection to any respondent. Respondents are encouraged to contact Cuso International for any information required to submit a competitive bid.
J. TENDERS SUBMITTED MUST BE ACCOMPANIED WITH
- Renewed business license for the year 2014 E.C. VAT | TIN registration certificate
- Company profile
- Evidence of past performance record on similar works and other relevant credentials
- Completely filled Cuso International Price Schedule
- Statement of Declaration in compliance with Cuso International Policies
Tenders must be submitted in two (2) sealed envelopes, bearing the bidder’s official seal, and clearly marked FINANCIAL “Original” and “Copy”, and must include the bidders’ name, and contact address, as well as the Tender title and Tender reference number.
The bidders shall submit a bid bond of ETB 30,000 in ETB in the form of CPO in the name of Cuso International
Tenders must be submitted in the bid box prepared for this purpose at Cuso International, Ethiopia Country Office on January 18, before 11:00 A.M. (Local Time).
Cuso International Ethiopian CO Committee will open tender responses on January 20, 2021 at 10:00 A.M. at its own discretion
Cuso International reserves the right to accept or reject this bid, in partial, or in its entirety.
For detailed specifications, please see the link posted on 2merkato sites