Megado Gold LTD Vehicle Rental Bid Document
File size: 18 KB
National Competitive Bid (NCB)
Megado Gold LTD invites all interested eligible Bidders by this National Competitive Bid (NCB) for vehicle rental of;
Bid Document can be obtained from the tender notice posted on www.2merkato.com at https://tender.2merkato.com/tenders/61cd9588110ca40d7537eef3
1. Interested all local bidders are expected to fulfill the Eligibility Requirements stated here below:
a) Valid and renewed trade license
b) Bid security as required (ETB 100,000.00)
c) VAT Registration Certificate
d) Compliance statement
e) Presentation of Commercial and technical offers (original & copy)
f) Legal establishment of the company (including Joint venture if any)
2. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in the amount of Birr 100,000.00 (Birr One Hundred Thousand only)
2.1. The bid bond shall be furnished in one of the following forms: -
a) CPO issued by a recognized domestic bank, or
b) Unconditional Bank Guarantee issued by reputable domestic bank.
2.2. The Bank that issues the bond as per 2.1 (c) here above shall unequivocally guarantee to pay the purchaser immediately upon the first written demand of payment. The Purchaser’s written demand of payment shall not be subject to any condition whatsoever.
2.3. The bond issuing bank shall clearly incorporate the content stated under Clause 2.2 here above on the issued bond.
2.4. Sealed bids marked as Procurement of “vehicle rental’’ and be addressed to:
Megado Gold LTD
3. Bids proposal will be received at Addis Ababa, Bole Subcity, Selam City Mall 8th Floor, office number 803 starting from January 3, 2022 and shall be submitted before or on January 30, 2022 until 5:00 P.M. Bids received after the closing time will be automatically rejected and shall be returned unopened to the bidder.
4. Megado Gold LTD reserves the right to reject at any time all or parts of this bid.
5. Bidders are seriously advised to read and comply with the instructions provided in this bidding document.