Floating Date: As of November 18, 2021
RFQ No. 4072761
1. Ethio telecom invites all interested and eligible bidders by this Open National Competitive Bid (NCB) for the procurement of ITIL Release, Control, and Validation Capability (RCV) Training (Advanced Level), SDN Software Defined Network Training (Advanced Level) and Cloud Infrastructure planning and Design Training (Advanced Level) with RFQ no 4072761 The Bid remains floating from November 18, 2021 to December 8, 2021.
Descriptions of the Items
§ ITIL Release, Control, and Validation capability (RCV) Training (Advanced level),
§ SDN Software Defined Network Training (Advanced level) and
§ Cloud Infrastructure planning and Design Training (Advanced level).
Bid documents can be obtained from ethio telecom’s Head Office, Room No. 201 during office hours (Monday to Friday) upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 (Birr One hundred only).
2. Interested bidders are expected to fulfill the Requirements stated here below:
ü Bid Security;
ü Availability of Letter of Authorization to sign the bid offers;
ü Anti-bribery pledge form;
ü Bidders should have a valid and renewed trade license for the year;
ü Bidders should be VAT registered
ü Bidders should have Tax clearance certificate.
3. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in the amount of Birr 30,000.00 (Birr Thirty Thousand only).
3.1 The bid bond shall be furnished in one of the following forms: -
a) Certified Cheque /CPO issued by a recognized domestic bank or
b) Bond issued by and/or confirmed through a recognized /reputable Domestic bank.
3.2 The Bank that issues the bond as per 3.1 (b) here above shall unequivocally guarantee to pay the purchaser immediately upon the first written demand of payment. The Purchaser’s written demand of payment shall not be subject to any condition what so ever.
3.3 The bond issuing bank shall clearly incorporate the content stated under Clause here above on the issued bond.
3.4 The Bid Security shall be issued in the name of the bidder’s/Agent’s company as appropriate that participated in the bid;
3.5 Sealed bids marked as: “Tender for the procurement of ITIL Release, Control, and Validation capability (RCV) Training (Advanced level), SDN Software Defined Network Training (Advanced level) and Cloud Infrastructure planning and Design Training (Advanced level). with RFQ No. 4072761 and be addressed to:
Supply Chain Division
2nd Floor, Room No.211B,
P. O. Box 1047, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
4. Bid proposal will be received at ethio telecom, Head Quarter 2nd Floor, Room No. 211B, before or on December 8, 2021 until 5:00 P.M. Bids presented by any bidder after the closing date shall not be accepted.
5. Bids received in time and fulfilling the other formalities shall be opened in the presence of interested bidders or their legal representatives on December 9, 2021 at 10:00 A.M, at ethio telecom, Head Quarter 2nd Floor, Room No.201A.
6. No one is allowed to duplicate or transfer the bidding document that she/he acquired to participate under this invitation.
7. Bidders are seriously advised to read and comply with the instructions provided in this bidding document.
8. Ethio telecom reserves the right to reject all or parts of this bid.
9. Partial bid is allowed.