Sugar Corporation invites bidder for the Supply and Delivery of GRP Pipe and Fittings
INVITATION TO BID NOTICE
OPEN INTERNATIONAL COMPETITIVE BIDDING
Tender No. FP/OT/22 /SC 2013/14
1. Sugar Corporation invites wax-sealed bids from interested eligible & qualified international Bidders for the Supply and Delivery of GRP Pipe and Fittings:
Lot I - GRP Pipes and Fittings for Arjo Diddessa Sugar Development Project,
Lot II - GRP Pipes and Fittings for Wonji Sugar Factory.
All the GRP Pipe and Fittings shall be delivered at Arjo Diddessa Sugar Development Project and Wonji Sugar Factory Sites.
2. Interested eligible Bidders are invited to participate in this tender directly or through their duly represented local agents. In case of represented by the local agent, the agent shall furnish letter of representation from the principal and valid Trade License, TIN, VAT and Current Tax Clearance, and Suppliers' Registration Certificates.
3. A complete set of bidding document in English can be purchased by interested bidders during office hours from the address mentioned below upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Eth. Birr 300 (Birr Three Hundred) in cash.
Kasanches, near Development Bank of Ethiopia
Kia-med University College PLC Building, 1st Floor Room No. 102
Josif Tito Street
P.O. Box 20034-1000
Fax: +25111 5151180
Web site: www.etsugar.gov.et
Addis Ababa. Ethiopia
4. Wax-sealed bid marked as per the instructions given to the bidders in the tender document and addressed to the above address must be received by the BUYER at or before 2:00pm July 25, 2014. The document will be received through bid box or hand delivered. No liability will be accepted by the buyer for loss or late delivery.
5. Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders or their representatives who choose to attend on the date and address specified above at 2:10pm. in room No. 102.
6. All bids must be accompanied by bid security:
Lot-I- Birr 400,000.00 (Birr Four Hundred Thousand) or USD 20,000.00 (USD Twenty Thousand)
LoI-II- Birr 400, 000.00 (Birr Four Hundred Thousand) or USD 20,000.00(USD Twenty Thousand)
The bid security shall be in original form of Unconditional Bank Guarantee or CPO from any Commercial Bank in Ethiopia. The Bid Security shall be valid for at least One Hundred Twenty (120) days beyond the Bid submission deadline. The bid shall remain valid for Ninety (90) days after the bid submission deadline
7. Sugar Corporation reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.