Ethio Telecom NNWR-Gondar Invites All Interested Eligible Bidders by This National Competitive Bid (NCB) For The Procurement of “Construction of Fence for Awulala, Dabat Shop and Chilga Shop; Customer Waiting Shelter for Chilga Shop; Dry Latrine for Shehidi, Metema /Manndefro and Kesha Midir
Floating Date: As of October 04, 2021
Closing Date: October 25, 2021, 2:00PM
Opening date: October 25, 2021, 2:30PM
Ethio Telecom NNWR-Gondar invites all interested eligible Bidders by this National Competitive Bid (NCB) for the procurement of “construction of Fence for Awulala, Dabat shop and Chilga shop; Customer waiting Shelter for Chilga shop; Dry latrine for Shehidi, Metema /manndefro and Kesha Midir (RFQ 4069466)”
Bid Documents can be obtained from Ethio Telecom’s NNWR Regional Office (Gondar) during office hours (Monday to Friday) upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 (Birr one hundred only)
1. Interested all local bidders are expected to fulfill the Eligibility Requirements stated here below.
a) Valid and renewed trade license
b) Bid security as required (ETB 25,000.00)
c) Valid and renewed certificate of competence issued by Ministry of Urban Development, Housing and Construction or respective regional body GC/BC Grade 7 and above
d) VAT Registration Certificate
e) Letter of authorization to sign the bid offers
f) Anti-bribery pledge form
g) Compliance statement
h) Presentation of Commercial and technical offers (original & copy)
i) Legal establishment of the company (including Joint venture if any)
2. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in the amount of Birr 25,000.00 (Birr Twenty-Five Thousand only)
2.1 The bid bond shall be furnished in one of the following forms: -
b. Certified Cheque /CPO issued by a recognized domestic bank or
c. Unconditional Bank Guarantee issued by reputable domestic bank.
2.2 The Bank that issues the bond as per 2.1 (c) here above shall unequivocally guarantee to pay the purchaser immediately upon the first written demand of payment. The Purchaser’s written demand of payment shall not be subject to any condition whatsoever.
2.3 The bond issuing bank shall clearly incorporate the content stated under Clause 2.2 here above on the issued bond.
2.4 Sealed bids marked as Procurement of “construction of Fence for Awulala, Dabat shop and Chilga shop; Customer waiting Shelter for Chilga shop; Dry latrine for Shehidi, Metema /manndefro and Kesha Midir (RFQ 4069466)”and be addressed to:
NNWR Regional Office,
Sourcing and Supply Section
Room No 207
Piassa nearby Pepesi
Office address: 0582111670
3. Bids proposal will be received at Gondar, NNWR Regional Office 2nd floor, Sourcing and Supply Room before or on October 25, 2021 until 2:00 P.M. Bids received after the closing time will be automatically rejected and shall be returned unopened to the bidder.
4. Bids received in time and fulfilling the other formalities shall be opened in the presence of interested bidders or their legal representatives on October 25, 2021 until 2:30 P.M. Gondar, NNWR Regional Office 2nd floor, Sourcing and Supply Room.
5. Ethio Telecom reserves the right to reject at any time all or parts of this bid.
6. Bidders are seriously advised to read and comply with the instructions provided in this bidding document.
7. Partial bid is allowed per site.