Ayuda en Accion Ethiopia invites sealed bids from licensed, eligible, and qualified consultancy firms/consultants and organizations to provide design, manufacture, drawing, supply moringa seed oil, and Cake extraction plant
TO PROVIDE DESIGN, MANUFACTURE, DRAWING, SUPPLY MORINGA SEED OIL AND
CAKE EXTRACTION PLANT
Ayuda en Accion Ethiopia, re-registered as a Foreign Charity Organization under the Agency for Civil Society organizations of the federal democratic republic of Ethiopia, now invites sealed bids from licensed, eligible, and qualified consultancy firms/consultants and organizations.
Place, Types and specifications of the work: Design, manufacture, drawing, Supply Moringa Seed Oil and Cake Extraction Plant with Capacity: 50 KG/hour for Kindo Koysha Multi-Purpose Farmer's Cooperative, Wolayita Zone of SNNPRS.
Requirements for bidders:
- The detailed tender document with all terms and conditions to be collected from Ayuda en Accion Ethiopia, Addis Ababa office, located in Gerji, Close to Bob Marley square/former Imperial Hotel towards Gerji, the specific place is Sami building 2nd floor and office room number 201 and 202.
- Bidders should have relevant trade license renewed and valid for the year 2021, VAT registration certificate, TIN certificate and suppliers' registration certificate, and goo work performance letter/certificate from the recent employer/client. For companies applying from abroad (who do not have agents in Ethiopia) could attach the requirements of the international and their respective countries.
- The bid documents hard copies having two separate proposals (technical and financial) must be delivered each wax sealed and addressed to Ayuda en Accion Ethiopia and submitted to Addis Ababa office stated under number 1 above. For companies applying from abroad (who do not have agents in Ethiopia), could send to this email both technical and financial documents to the below email (indicated in no.6) saved separately in PDF Files.
- Bid will be closed at 3:30 pm on the 10th consecutive/calendar days including the announcement day and opened in the same day at 4:00 pm in the presence of bidders or their legal representatives at Ayuda en Accion Ethiopia office, Addis Ababa stated above.
- If this day is a public holiday, Saturday or Sunday, the opening will be carried out in the next working day at 10:30 am
- Bidders could request the detailed tender document through emails, possible to contact; email@example.com Please note that the bid documents will only be submitted in hard copies for bidders at national and through email for those international companies who do not have agents in Ethiopia as stated above.
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from Ayuda en Accion Ethiopia, at Addis tel. 0116670930 and also able to ask any clarification on technical specifications in writing from SHIBAG AND MANAGEMENT AND EIA CONSULTING FIRM, Email firstname.lastname@example.org or before tender opening
- Ayuda en Accion Ethiopia reserves the right to cancel all or parts of the bid.