FLOATING DATE: AS OF DECEMBER 28, 2021
RFQ NO. 4074915
1. Ethio telecom invites all interested and eligible bidders by this Open International Competitive Bid (ICB) for the procurement of Information System training with certification CCNP Enterprise: Advanced Routing (ENARSI) -300-410(Advanced Level), CCNP Enterprise: Core Networking (ENCOR) - 350-401(Advanced Level), CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professionals (Advanced Level), Certified OpenStack Administrator (COA) (Advanced Level), Oracle Database 12c Administration 1Z0-062 (Fundamental Level), and Oracle Database 12c SQL Certified Associate 1Z0-071 (Proficient Level) all training is with Certification. With RFQ no 4074915
2. . The Bid remains floating from December 28, 2021 to January 18, 2022
Descriptions of the Items
CCNP Enterprise: Advanced Routing (ENARSI) -300-410(Advanced Level), CCNP Enterprise: Core Networking (ENCOR) - 350-401(Advanced Level), CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professionals (Advanced Level), Certified OpenStack Administrator (COA) (Advanced Level), Oracle Database 12c Administration 1Z0-062 (Fundamental Level), and Oracle Database 12c SQL Certified Associate 1Z0-071 (Proficient Level) all training is with Certification
Bid documents can be obtained from Ethio telecom’s Head Office, Room No. 201 during office hours (Monday to Friday) upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 (Birr One hundred only).
3. Interested bidders are expected to fulfill the Requirements stated here below:
ü Bid Security;
ü Availability of Letter of Authorization to sign the bid offers;
ü Anti-bribery pledge form;
ü Bidders should have a valid and renewed trade license for the year;
ü Bidders should be VAT registered (for local bidders)
ü Bidders should have Tax clearance certificate.
ü Bidders should submit Legal establishment document (including Joint venture if any).
All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in the amount of Birr 50,000.00 (Birr Fifty Thousand only).
3.1 The bid bond shall be furnished in one of the following forms: -
a) Certified Cheque /CPO issued by a recognized domestic bank or
b) Bond issued by and/or confirmed through a recognized /reputable Domestic bank.
3.2 The Bank that issues the bond as per 3.1 (b) here above shall unequivocally guarantee to pay the purchaser immediately upon the first written demand of payment. The Purchaser’s written demand of payment shall not be subject to any condition what so ever.
3.3 The bond issuing bank shall clearly incorporate the content stated under Clause here above on the issued bond.
3.4 The Bid Security shall be issued in the name of the bidder’s/Agent’s company as appropriate that participated in the bid;
Sealed bids marked as: “Tender for the procurement of Information Systems Training with Certification
3.5 with RFQ No. 4074915 and be addressed to:
Supply Chain Division
2nd Floor, Room No.211B,
P. O. Box 1047, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
4. Bid proposal will be received at Ethio telecom, Head Quarter 2nd Floor, Room No. 211B, before or on January 18, 2022 until 5:00 P.M. Bids presented by any bidder after the closing date shall not be accepted.
5. Bids received in time and fulfilling the other formalities shall be opened in the presence of interested bidders or their legal representatives on January 19, 2022 at 10:00 A.M, at ethio telecom, Head Quarter 2nd Floor, Room No.201-A.
6. No one is allowed to duplicate or transfer the bidding document that she/he acquired to participate under this invitation.
7. Bidders are seriously advised to read and comply with the instructions provided in this bidding document.
8. Partial Bid is allowed
9. Ethio telecom reserves the right to reject all or parts of this bid.