|ጨረታው የሚዘጋበት ቀን||Oct 19, 2021 05:00 PM|
|ጨረታው የሚከፈትበት ቀን||Oct 20, 2021 10:00 AM|
Oct 5, 2021 )
|የተለጠፈበት ቀን||Oct 5, 2021|
|የጨረታ ሰነድ መግዣ ዋጋ||100.00|
|የጨረታ ማስከበሪያ ዋስትና||20000.00|
FLOATING DATE: 04/10/2021
RFQ NO. 4071317
1. Ethio telecom intends to sign One time agreement contract with the finally awarded bidder(s). Hence, ethio telecom invites all interested and eligible bidders by this National Competitive Bid (NCB) for the procurement of Solar and battery foundation construction work at Mehal Saint as described in below table with RFQ No. 4071317. The Tender remains floating from 04 /10/2021
Solar and battery foundation construction work at Mehal Saint
Bid documents can be obtained from ethio telecom’s Dessie Regional Office, Room No. 201 during office hours (Monday to Friday) upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 (Birr One Hundred only).
2. Interested bidders are expected to fulfill the Requirements stated here below:
· Bid Security;
· Availability of Letter of Authorization to sign the bid offers;
· Anti-bribery pledge form;
· Bidders should produce tax clearance certificate
· Bidders should have a valid and renewed trade license for the year;
· Bidders should be VAT registered;
3. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in the amount of Birr 20,000.00(Birr Twenty Thousand only).
3.1 The bid bond shall be furnished in one of the following forms: -
a) Certified Cheque /CPO issued by a recognized domestic bank or
b) Bond issued by and/or confirmed through a recognized/reputable
3.2 The Bank that issues the bond as per 3.1 (b) here above shall unequivocally guarantee to pay the purchaser immediately upon the first written demand of payment. The Purchaser’s written demand of payment shall not be subject to any condition whatsoever.
3.3 The bond issuing bank shall clearly incorporate the content stated under Clause here above on the issued bond.
3.4 Sealed bids marked as: “Tender for the Supply of Solar and battery foundation construction work at Mehal Saint with RFQ No. 4071317 and be addressed to:
Dessie Regional Office,
NER Sourcing and Supply Chain Section
2nd Floor, Room No.201
P. O. Box 56,
4 Bid proposal will be received at ethio telecom, Dessie Regional Office,2nd Floor, Room No. 201, Before or on 19 October 2021 5:00 P.M. Bids presented by any bidder after the closing date shall not be accepted.
5 Bids received in time and fulfilling the other formalities shall be opened in the presence of interested bidders or their legal representatives on 20 October 2021 at 10:00 A.M, at ethio telecom, Dessie Regional Office, 2nd Floor, Room No.201.
6 Partial bid is not allowed for Solar and battery foundation construction work.
7 No one is allowed to duplicate or transfer the bidding document that she/he acquired to participate under this invitation.
8 Bidders are seriously advised to read and comply with the instructions provided in this bidding document.
9. Ethio telecom reserves the right to reject all or parts of this bid.
Download 2merkato Tenders Android Mobile App by clicking here.
የ2merkato የጨረታ አገልግሎት አንድሮይድ ሞባይል መተግበርያን ሊንኩን እዚህ ጋር ተጭነው (ጠቅ አድርገው) ያውርዱ።
Please subscribe to our telegram channel (https://t.me/tender2merkato) and follow updates and announcements from 2merkato.
የቴሌግራም ቻነላችንን በመቀላቀል፣ አዳዲስ ነገሮች እንዲሁም ማሳሰቢያዎች ሲኖሩ ይከታተሉ።
Please subscribe to our YouTube channel and watch short videos on how to effectively use 2merkato’s tender service.
የዩቲዩብ ቻነላችንን በመቀላቀል፣ የጨረታ አገልግሎቱን እንዴት በደንብ መጠቀም እንዳለብዎት የሚያሳዩ ቪዲዮዎችና ሌሎችም ጠቃሚ መረጃዎች ይከታተሉ።