|ጨረታው የሚዘጋበት ቀን||Jul 1, 2021 05:00 PM|
|ጨረታው የሚከፈትበት ቀን||Jul 2, 2021 10:00 AM|
Jun 7, 2021 )
|የተለጠፈበት ቀን||Jun 7, 2021|
|የጨረታ ሰነድ መግዣ ዋጋ||100.00 Birr|
|የጨረታ ማስከበሪያ ዋስትና||50,000.00 Birr|
Floating Date: As of June 14, 2021
1. Ethio telecom invites all interested and eligible bidders by this National Competitive Bid for the procurement of MSAG Standardization work at debre Birhan, Shewa Robit, Sendafa and Sululta with RFQ No.4065900,4065901 and 4065902 to sign a Master Frame Agreement for one year with possible extension up to three years with the finally awarded bidder(s). The bid remains floating from June 14, 2020 to July 1, 2021.
Bid documents can be obtained from ethio telecom Central North Region Main Office (Debre Birhan, St. Selassie building Room No. 407 during office hours upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 (Birr One Hundred only).
2. interested bidders are expected to fulfill the requirements stated here below:
a) Bid Security valid for 148 days starting from bid opening date.
b) Bidders should have a valid and renewed trade license for the year
c) Bidders should have VAT registration certificate
d) Anti-bribery pledge form
e) Letter of authorization to sign the bid
f) Bidder should have valid Tax clearance certificate.
g) Other requirements of the bidding document
h) Presentation of Commercial and technical offers
I) Bidders should have renewed competency certificate grade category GC/BC 8 & above from Ministry of Urban Development & Housing Construction or/and the respective regional office.
3. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in the amount of Birr 50,000.00 (Birr Fifty thousand only).
3.1 The bid bond shall be furnished in one of the following forms: -
a) Certified Cheque /CPO issued by a recognized domestic bank or
b) Bond issued by and/or confirmed through a recognized/reputable domestic bank.
3.2 The Bank that issues the bond as per 3.1 (b) here above shall unequivocally guarantee to pay the purchaser immediately upon the first written demand of payment. The Purchaser’s written demand of payment shall not be subject to any condition whatsoever.
3.3 The Bank that issues the bond shall clearly incorporate the content stated under Clause 3.2 here above on the issued bond.
4. Sealed bids marked as: “Tender for procurement of MSAG Standardization work at debre Birhan, Shewa Robit, Sendafa and Sululta with RFQ No.4065900,4065901,4065902” and be addressed to:
Central North Region / Debre brihan
Sourcing & Supply Section
St. Selassie building 4th Floor, Room No.407,
Debre brihan, Ethiopia.
Bid proposal will be received at the St. Selassie building which is near to the church, 4th floor room no 407, Before/on July 1, 2021 until 5:00 P.M. Bids presented by any bidder after the closing date and time shall not be accepted.
5. Bids received in time and fulfilling the other formalities shall be opened in the presence of interested bidders or their legal representatives on July 2, 2021 at 10:00 A.M, at St. Selassie building 4th Floor, Room No 407.
6. Bidders are seriously advised to read and comply with the instructions provided in this bidding document.
7. Partial bid is allowed. but a bidder shall not participate for more than two RFQ (Lots). Partial bid per site is not allowed.
8. No one is allowed to duplicate or transfer the bidding document that she/he acquired to participate under this invitation. Legally authorized agents shall collect the bidding documents for each principal they are representing.
9. Ethio telecom reserves the right to reject all or parts of this bid.
Download 2merkato Tenders Android Mobile App by clicking here.
የ2merkato የጨረታ አገልግሎት አንድሮይድ ሞባይል መተግበርያን ሊንኩን እዚህ ጋር ተጭነው (ጠቅ አድርገው) ያውርዱ።
Please subscribe to our telegram channel (https://t.me/tender2merkato) and follow updates and announcements from 2merkato.
የቴሌግራም ቻነላችንን በመቀላቀል፣ አዳዲስ ነገሮች እንዲሁም ማሳሰቢያዎች ሲኖሩ ይከታተሉ።
Please subscribe to our YouTube channel and watch short videos on how to effectively use 2merkato’s tender service.
የዩቲዩብ ቻነላችንን በመቀላቀል፣ የጨረታ አገልግሎቱን እንዴት በደንብ መጠቀም እንዳለብዎት የሚያሳዩ ቪዲዮዎችና ሌሎችም ጠቃሚ መረጃዎች ይከታተሉ።