International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC)
Invitation to bid for the supply of 900 units of travel bags
ICRC is an independent, neutral organization ensuring humanitarian protection and assistance for victims of war and other situations of violence.
Within the framework of its assistance program in Ethiopia, the ICRC intends to procure 900(nine hundred) units of travel bags 55 lt, with a possibility of quantity increase up to 1,158 (one thousand one hundred fifty-eight).
(please see sample picture below)
- The ICRC now invites sealed bid from eligible qualified suppliers and with a renewed business license valid for the year 2019 (2011 E. C.)
- Bidders are expected to produce:
• Copy of a renewed business license.
• Copy of VAT Registration Certificate
• As we are refunded back the VAT, we need a copy of VAT the declaration you made for the concerned Authority for the month of July (HAMLE 2011), with a summary fiscal reading rep, which is a very important point for our evaluation criteria.
• Tax Identification Number (attach a copy of the certificates)
• A relevant document which can show your past performance and experience working with International NGOs or Embassy.
- Sealed envelope with one sample is to be submitted to our office on or before Friday, Sep. 13/2019 at 12:00 noon (MESKEREM 02/2011 Ethiopian Calendar/KEKENU 6:00 SEAT) Address for submission of offer and sample: ICRC Logistics Center Addis Ababa Bole Sub-city Kebele 12/13 from Sahalitemiheret square on the road to Jacross next to Meta Brewery Store. Addis Ababa, Ethiopia Tel.: +251 (011) 6478300 Mobile: +251911423110 Fax: +251 (011) 6478301 Email: ADD_Logistics_Services@ICRC.org /firstname.lastname@example.org /email@example.com /firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bids will be opened on the same date in the afternoon without the presence of bidders and will be notified very shortly.
- For the winner supplier delivery of an item is to be read seven days after award. Or bidder can specify a possible short delivery time.
- Payment will be effected by ICRC after full delivery of bags in good condition and with the presence of credit invoice to ADD ICRC Warehouse.
- All conditions not mentioned herein shall be governed by the ICRC General Conditions for purchase.
- Failure to comply with any of the above conditions will result in an automatic rejection of the bid. ICRC reserves the right to reject the tender fully or partially without any reason If you have any question related to this request, please do not hesitate to contact us via +251911423110 (It will be better if you call only at the time of working hour).